Is it really that hard to have worldwide peace?

SirNumbers

Simple Question. Any answers?

Edit: Country vs Country peace not like murder between 2 people. If that makes sense

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Yes

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Yes, people will always disagree with other people's opinions, it's just human nature.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Considering that it has never happened ever, Yes.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

If you are willing to pay any price, there can easily be peace.  

If the North was willing to let the South secede, there would not have been the resulting 500 thousand PLUS casualties in the civil war, if the people in the path of radical islamists simply bowed down to their will, there would be no conflict between them or other nations.

But here is the truth.

Peace at ANY price is far worse than strife under certain circumstances.  Some things are worth fighting for.  The true pacifists among us are the more radical anti human people of all.  They place peace and avoiding conflict over everything else, even the attempts to strike down evil.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

As long as there's free will... Nope. There are some people who will always want to kill others (on a small or a mass scale).

As long as we all have opinions, no. There will always be differing ideals.

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

When "we" can not even remain calm over AMD vs Nvidia vs Intel vs Console vs Apple vs everything else, how is the rest of the world supposed to remain calm over religion, politics, race, skin color, country boarders lines, environment and oil??

We as a species are pretty incapable of maintaining any kind of peace.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

There won't be any chance of world peace until we get rid of organized religions.

To put it one way, there was one day of peace after WW2 if I remember correctly, then I think it was Georgia and possibly Russia who went to war in one of their many wars. So no,cohere will never be unbroken international peace. As long as you have radicals and extremists, and power hungry leaders, you will never have peace.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim