Do Aliens Exist

ddbtkd456

Okay...so this is a popular topic....but I've seen some stuff to say otherwise....now I'm not saying I believe in them or anything just some unusually weird stuff. One night my friend and I were fishing and we saw a red dot (it was getting pretty dark and it was glowing), at first we blew it off as a plane, however when we looked back it was alot closer then it was before (like 1 second in between), and then we kept watching it...and it took off faster then anything I've ever seen and shot straight up. We couldn't figure out what it was...it was too fast to be a plane.

Another time my fiance was driving to work and she saw something and thought it was a plane...until it zig zaged like crazy and shot straight up and was gone.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

>.>

Edit:

Of course they exist, but nowhere near us. You need a planet that is in a specific area around the sun, where it isn't too hot to destroy all life, or too cold so to not have liquid water. Also something that ties in with that first point is that you need water for life to be present, well as far as our scientific knowledge goes. I'm certain there is thousands if not millions of different systems with "alien" life within. It's just that they are so far away and that, well, everything is just so unfathomably huge, like where does it stop????? There'd have to be alien life somewhere, but again, that somewhere is nowhere near us. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Well i'm not human :D

Aliens don't exist. Those UFOs are just time traveling humans from the future, fucking with us.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

The universe is so big I can't imagine that we are the only intelligent life... However I don't think we've encountered any yet in any capacity.

Well i'm not human :D

I do wonder about myself sometimes -.-

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Do they exist? Probably. Do I think they visit us and no reputable scientist notices? No.

i'm a potato

Aliens don't exist. Those UFOs are just time traveling humans from the future, fucking with us.

I would not doubt this honestly....time does not stop even in per say in a parallel universe...which could be 1,000 years ahead of us...but in reality we never know...however say they are real, I wonder how many years they are above us to create things like that.

Yes they exist. It is theoretically impossible that we are the only intelligent life in such a huge universe. No, we will never see any aliens because they are too far away.

What you saw was not aliens, but one of the following:

a) an RC vehicle

b) a flare

c) refracted light from a vehicle

d) hallucinations

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

with certainty yes.

will we ever meet them? 99% chance of nope

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of nope.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well we pretty much know for a fact that mars had life at one point but likely doesn't anymore and since bacteria is living oranisim and not from are planet ie: an alien they exists also the universe is massive so to rule out that we are the plant/moon that has intelligent life on it is idiotic.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Well we pretty much know for a fact that mars had life at one point but likely doesn't anymore and since bacteria is living oranisim and not from are planet ie: an alien they exists also the universe is massive so to rule out that we are the plant/moon that has intelligent life on it is idiotic.

Mars had water (and probably still does), but no solid evidence of life has been found yet.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Yes they exist. It is theoretically impossible that we are the only intelligent life in such a huge universe. No, we will never see any aliens because they are too far away.

What you saw was not aliens, but one of the following:

a) an RC vehicle

B) a flare

c) refracted light from a vehicle

d) hallucinations

Amazon drone..

Amazon drone..

....box has 5,000 dollars worth of computer parts in it....drops it while flying.......

Amazon drone..

That qualifies as an RC vehicle ;)

Spoiler

Mars had water (and probably still does), but no solid evidence of life has been found yet.

They found a bacteria fossil on a meteorite so it's likely is on mars too considering all that ice/water on it.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

well duh where do you think these come from?

post-89214-0-63293200-1406345060.jpg

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Is this a question that doesn't need to be asked because the answer is obviously yes? yes.

Edit: also OP has an excellent avatar

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well If they didn't I'd be pissed, since the History channel plays crap about them 24/7...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society