What's something so underrated but is actually really good?

Nah. They actually suck.

Not when you're working inside PCs and your house is covered in carpet.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

Not when you're working inside PCs and your house is covered in carpet.

Eh, you got a point.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Protein Bars.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

mobile gpu's .... there is much hate around them, but they give the "very sweet gaming" capacity to something you can carry in your backpack, love it ^^

anyway, i don't know about you but ricqles (soda) is so underated and so good.

Gaming Laptop :  MSI (worst brand ever in EU) GT70 0NC 48FR - I7 3610QM - 670M 3GB GDDR5 - 12GB 1600MHZ - raid0 2 x 64GB sandisk SSD - 750 Gb Hitachi 7200/min

Galaxy s3 GTI9300 international - Archidroid v2.5.3 (git) - 1600Mhz PegasuQ on ArchiKernel .

I think, well... I believe that windows 8.1 is an improvement over 7

Maybe it's a small improvmant that's maybe not worth the update at the time, but if your buying a new computer there is no reason not to go with 8.1

Please don't kill me

I would agree. I'm running win8.1 in my laptop, and I have no issues. The problem is it has no appealing features from a desktop perspective, so it's a waste of money to upgrade my desktop to 8.1

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

Windows phone 8/8.1. It's a really good mobile OS, the only issue is that people fail to see this, and so it does not get the support. I've been using it for the last 20 months and it's blown me away, however I will still probably go for android next time, purely because of the greater variety of phones to choose from - Nokia just doesn't cut it for me at the moment.

I was SO close to buying a Lumia 920 last year, but the lack of support kills it for me. I think windows phone is ultimately going to fail because it's stuck in the loop of No users = No Devs. No devs = No users.

Windows 98.

In personal uses i have manages to skip windows 98 and i know a lot of people love it but every time i have ended up working on a computer running it i would have to insert the windows 98 install disks just to let it install a usb mouse.

I always loved windows 3.1 though lol

I was SO close to buying a Lumia 920 last year, but the lack of support kills it for me. I think windows phone is ultimately going to fail because it's stuck in the loop of No users = No Devs. No devs = No users.

You see, I would disagree. There are a fair amount of developers for windows phone, but they are largely indie developers. Admittedly, the few apps that are missing (YouTube, snapchat) have got 3rd party apps that are more than good enough, in fact in my opinion the 3rd party client for snapchat is better than the actual app. Also, the browser, surfy, I find is considerable better than both the built in bing app (shudder) and google, which is poorly supported as google do not exactly like WS after the YouTube app debacle.

If enough people got windows phones, and I know a fair number who do, then I think it would really take off and get lots of support, as 8.1 is stunning, and is better looking and simpler than iOS 7 largely, in my personal view, and easier to get around than android from what I have experience of.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

You see, I would disagree. There are a fair amount of developers for windows phone, but they are largely indie developers. Admittedly, the few apps that are missing (YouTube, snapchat) have got 3rd party apps that are more than good enough, in fact in my opinion the 3rd party client for snapchat is better than the actual app. Also, the browser, surfy, I find is considerable better than both the built in bing app (shudder) and google, which is poorly supported as google do not exactly like WS after the YouTube app debacle.

If enough people got windows phones, and I know a fair number who do, then I think it would really take off and get lots of support, as 8.1 is stunning, and is better looking and simpler than iOS 7 largely, in my personal view, and easier to get around than android from what I have experience of.

idk, if WP8 gets more support from major devs I would be perfectly happy to go buy a Lumia.

Peanut butter and nutella on toast.

I call it PBnN.

my 20$ cherryMX blue switch keyboard

I would love to know where you got them.

The Pentuim g3258 20th aniversary edition. Just as fast as an i3 when OC'ed but with just over half the cost. :D

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

EVGA's power supplies.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I'm going to bring this topic back up and say the AMD APUs.

The A10 7850K can manage 40FPS in Battlefield 4 at 1080p, medium settings. That isn't bad at all if you're on a budget.

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Windows 95.

Best buy

Sometimes you can get stuff for the prices online, my 1tb caviar blue (aka "mainstream" or something) was $60 but the drive labeled caviar blue was $75

Aweful when it comes to cables, probably worse than RadioShack

Where the hell do you get mech keyboard for $20?

Rubber dome/membrane keyboards

It's an Indian brand, locally made, the build quality us pretty shit but works like a charm, just go onto Flipkart.com ans search for the Bharat gold

Can i pay in usd?

Unfortunately no, but you can find someone to buy it from here and ship it there but there might be some problems with customs

Unfortunately no, but you can find someone to buy it from here and ship it there but there might be some problems with customs

anyway i can convert my money? i think i wanna buy this

anyway i can convert my money? i think i wanna buy this

If you have someone you know in India you can just transfer the money to their bank account

Volvo's I swear these cars are almost immortal. For tech stuff. Oldw symbian os. Wasn't that bad before smartphones bommed.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Game of thrones : the game - as it predates the TV series and is very true to the books

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log