[NCIX.US] Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 [$5.99] (Ends 7/30)

http://www.ncixus.com/products/?sku=96125&vpn=BL046&manufacture=be%20quiet%21&promoid=1031

Low priced quiet fan? Color me barf beige and poop brown!

a8887905d7e2a7963c351860d2b1fe8b.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That is an incredibly low price on a fan with a 3yr warranty.

What's the RRP on these?

I have a Delta fan in my PC, it's pretty quiet when you turn it down to 900RPM from the stock 6150+

insert signature here

That is an incredibly low price on a fan with a 3yr warranty.

What's the RRP on these?

RRP?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

RRP?

recommended retail price

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

RRP?

Sorry, I shoud have said MSRP, in the UK we often just say RRP.

I mean what was the original suggest price?

RRP?

I meant MSRP, RRP means the same thing but in UK it's more commonly said, my bad.

Anyway I didn't have my eyes open it's been there in the image all along $11.99 CAD :o

Anyway I didn't have my eyes open it's been there in the image all along $11.99 CAD :o

That's why I was asking to be sure--it was right there in the image. 

That's why I was asking to be sure--it was right there in the image. 

Yup, I was viewing on mobile during a break while out cycling and the image was pretty small on my phone, basically I wasn't paying enough attention to notice, my bad sorry. :)

How are they on something like an H80i (assuming it is the right size...)?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Wow what a great deal :)

The stock fan on the H80i will be better.

Its not a static pressure fan, its mm/H20 is only 1.25.  SP fans need to be like 3+

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

They are the closest that you can get to water cooling from bequiet. Static pressure wise they are okay with 1.25 :D But i would go for something with a frame and more pressure, like a noise blocker.

who cares...

The stock fan on the H80i will be better.

Its not a static pressure fan, its mm/H20 is only 1.25.  SP fans need to be like 3+

The fan on the h80i will probably perform just a bit better, but these will be quieter.

They have the same problem as SP120. The fans themselves are great but the air leak decreases performance. 

So I ordered this fan a few weeks ago and it finally arrived today.

I am kind of blown away at how amazing it is.  I already own a couple of very nice fans in the Cougar Vortex 120mm PWM and Phanteks 140mm AF, as well as an assortment of middle-of-the-road Corsair and Cooler Master Fans.

I plugged this fan directly into the PSU/Molex/3Pin adapter that doesn't come with the fan, and the fan ramped up to 100% immediately.  I couldn't believe the thing was on, I had to put it right next to my ear to verify that it was actually making noise.  I thought that my Cougar fans were quiet, but these take the cake.  I am going to order a few more now that I have tried it out, I am incredibly pleased with this fan, I only wish the 140mm version was on sale, but $6 without MIR for this fan is an amazing deal and I highly recommend you buy a few before the deal expires.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

How good are these for a tower cooler?

3eeb1cfe2faf4ce91a5693f60ed3e12d.png

That shipping, nevermind.