cold war 2

chimmychunger

ok so since all these things with russia and america and the plane thingo, do you think all of this will lead to a cold war 2 or maybe evan world war 3.

i think it will lead to a full blown war.

what do you think 

DISCUSS!!! 

The cold war has yet to really end.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

It definitely could, but every leader these days is scared of war, they will constantly try resolving this peacefully until it is impossible not to.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

It definitely could, but every leader these days is scared of war, they will constantly try resolving this peacefully until it is impossible not to.

Unless oil is involved and you are the United States.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I think that it would be retarded as fuck for the US to go to war with Russia because someone shot down a plane with a bunch of Belgians on it.

I also as you can see in this picture of my fucks storage room, I have no fucks to give about it regardless of what happens.

smallerroom.jpg

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

COLD WAR FTW!!!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

ok so since all these things with russia and america and the plane thingo, do you think all of this will lead to a cold war 2 or maybe evan world war 3.

i think it will lead to a full blown war.

what do you think 

DISCUSS!!! 

well i believe there will be a massive war. but not a ww3. there are ALOT of things going on at the same time. 4 major things and a billion smaller things which can turn major. with Palestine and Israel. or Russia and ukraine, or the unrest in a couple south american countries, the crisis in countries all the way from turkey to Thailand.  there is a massive handful of stuff going on here.  im sure there will be a war but because all these things are not related to each other and are in their separate circles. there wont be a WW3/CW2

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I think that it would be retarded as fuck for the US to go to war with Russia because someone shot down a plane with a bunch of Belgians on it.

I also as you can see in this picture of my fucks storage room, I have no fucks to give about it regardless of what happens.

you probably should give some fucks coz if they start nuking each other we are all fucked

Cold war? Isn't the Cold War about Russia v. US. in an technology arms race? I don't think that'll happen just because of that plane incident...you're thinking of just plain old war.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

you probably should give some fucks coz if they start nuking each other we are all fucked

That won't happen.

Hail Sithis!

That wasn't the cold war though. The cold war was all about the POSSIBILITY of getting nuked. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That wasn't the cold war though. The cold war was all about the POSSIBILITY of getting nuked. 

ye but if a second one starts or a new war starts its a real posiblity 

Which is why we continue to spy on Russia and have plans that circle the arctic 24/7 on case of a missile launch. We still don't trust them.

Hail Sithis!

That won't happen.

probably not but we have got to remember that they both have an army of nukes on hand that if tempted they will use

probably not but we have got to remember that they both have an army of nukes on hand that if tempted they will use

And commit mass genocide essentially... Not likely to happen. IMHO

Hail Sithis!

If the US and Russia starts nuking each other then caring would matter even less than it does right now. It's not like caring about what happens will stop you from being obliterated. Besides MAD has kept things in check in the past and it will continue to do so in the future until there are no natural resources left and controlling land becomes meaningless. At that point it won't matter because we would be fucked anyways and going out in a blaze of nuclear hellfire would be sweet sweet mercy compared to the chaos that would ensue when the Earth has nothing left to give us.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

America needs to butt out about what happened in Russia and Ukraine it wasn't an American plane shot down so we shouldn't try to get in another war. Thank you Obama for f****** us all over :).

400,000 (est) middle Eastern civilians weren't killed under the Obama amin...

He has fucked less than the previous president.

Hail Sithis!

I don't think it will be a World War by any sense of the word. It definitely won't be a conventional war, even if it does get that far.

Most people I find don't really realize how close the world was to all out nuclear war during the Cold War. Most people hear the name and think it was just a bunch of shouting.

It was indeed a very real threat.

Unless oil is involved and you are the United States.

Please, you've got it all wrong! That's not war. It's liberation.

You know. Of their oil.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

If the US and Russia starts nuking each other then caring would matter even less than it does right now. It's not like caring about what happens will stop you from being obliterated. Besides MAD has kept things in check in the past and it will continue to do so in the future until there are no natural resources left and controlling land becomes meaningless. At that point it won't matter because we would be fucked anyways and going out in a blaze of nuclear hellfire would be sweet sweet mercy compared to the chaos that would ensue when the Earth has nothing left to give us.

true but i live in australia so i would barly feel the nukes

America needs to butt out about what happened in Russia and Ukraine it wasn't an American plane shot down so we shouldn't try to get in another war. Thank you Obama for f****** us all over :).

thier was 1 amercan and 27 australians on board. America likes to protect their alies so basically something happens to the western world and america springs into action

Yeah and we shouldn't have helped in either of the World Wars because that was their problem not the US's.

Yeah and we shouldn't have helped in either of the World Wars because that was their problem not the US's.

It was our allies problem so in turn our problem.

Hail Sithis!

true but i live in australia so i would barly feel the nukes

lol, that shows how little you know. The US could launch only a fraction of it's arsenal and the Earth is done, you don't have to be hit by a nuke to get fucked by it. Between the radioactive dust particles that would be spread by the atmosphere and the ocean and the nuclear winter effect blocking any sunlight everyone that didn't get directly hit would be dead in a decade at the most.