See if you can find a game like this...

Slater

GTA San Andreas SAMP and MTA. Loads of people still play this (most servers are russian tho). Lots of gamemodes like Roleplay, Cops and Robbers, Free Roam and Deathmatch

Thanks for your input however it's already been suggested and a couple of my friends weren't too keen on that game, said they gave up on it when they reached the plane flying missions. I can totally understand that since i finished GTA SA but flying a plane on PC is a real pain in the ass.

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Ah my friend and myself have played it together before but just updating/patching it was a pain, just kept getting errors and such but eventually once we got past that we played it for a while and didn't really play it after that. But thanks for your suggestion :)

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

I don't think it's multiplayer (could be wrong) but State of Decay is pretty fun. It's kinda like GTA (sand box, 3rd person) except with zombies

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't think it's multiplayer (could be wrong) but State of Decay is pretty fun. It's kinda like GTA (sand box, 3rd person) except with zombies

State of Decay was going to have coop multiplayer which isn't 4 player. But it doesn't really matter since one quick google showed me that the coop multiplayer has been abandoned or at least put on hold indefinitely. Alternatively we have come across 7 Days to Die which while isn't a finished game does tick some boxes, though it doesn't tick the mission/objectives at least not yet anyway since it's an alpha game. So yeah 7 days to die is one i've put in the list of games to consider with my friends :) Thanks for the suggestion!

State of Decay was going to have coop multiplayer which isn't 4 player. But it doesn't really matter since one quick google showed me that the coop multiplayer has been abandoned or at least put on hold indefinitely. Alternatively we have come across 7 Days to Die which while isn't a finished game does tick some boxes, though it doesn't tick the mission/objectives at least not yet anyway since it's an alpha game. So yeah 7 days to die is one i've put in the list of games to consider with my friends :) Thanks for the suggestion!

No problem, let me know if you come across a survival first person shooter that:

Isn't fallout (played them to death, and they're too comical for me lately)

Doesn't have multiplayer. Tired of getting killed by assholes 5 minutes after each spawn (which Is why I don't play dayz)

Goes without saying (I would think) PC only as well, so last of us is out of the question

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Will do :)

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this would be somewhat of a necro but seeing as it would be kind of silly to start a new one just wanted to post in here instead. I've updated the first post with new criteria, slightly different from the original post not sure if it's any less restrictive but it should at least generate a few new suggestions i think!

Phantasy Star Online 2 fits your bill (it is an MMO though...)...

and if you're willing to go through the trouble of setting up multiplayer over emulators, Phantasy Star Portable 2...

Phantasy Star Online 2 fits your bill (it is an MMO though...)...

and if you're willing to go through the trouble of setting up multiplayer over emulators, Phantasy Star Portable 2...

Hmm doesn't seem to be out just yet though at least not officially for english speakers, would prefer something we could play now or very soon (i.e next month)

Hmm doesn't seem to be out just yet though at least not officially for english speakers, would prefer something we could play now or very soon (i.e next month)

It's out... You just need to know where to sign up (and it's a pain in the ass to find too)...

Well, that's the case, at least, in my country...

It's out... You just need to know where to sign up (and it's a pain in the ass to find too)...

Well, that's the case, at least, in my country...

Ah..I see well i'll keep it in mind for now, thanks for your suggestion!

Just checked out firefall a fair bit and it seems quite interesting, will definitely put that in my list of games to consider :) Thanks for the suggestion. One of my friends did say it was basically planetside 2 with lower level graphics but to me it reminds me more of borderlands due to the artstyle.

Still looking for more suggestions to consider as well though!

I played firefall a bit, and I didn't very much enjoy it. I'm not an MMO guy to begin with, so I might be biased in that regard, but I felt the graphics were not very good AT ALL and the game was super laggy. Plus its a lot of grinding.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

I played firefall a bit, and I didn't very much enjoy it. I'm not an MMO guy to begin with, so I might be biased in that regard, but I felt the graphics were not very good AT ALL and the game was super laggy. Plus its a lot of grinding.

Ah yes forgot to mention that i did try it out with a friend in the end we didn't particularly enjoy it. So unfortunately it was a flop for us.

Gmod

Gmod isn't really a game in my personal opinion, more just a toybox so to speak. But thanks for your input.