will any distilled water work?

Like say I go to target and buy some distilled water will it be fine to use or should I just buy off frozencpu

Like say I go to target and buy some distilled water will it be fine to use or should I just buy off frozencpu

It'll be fine. Don't forget a kill coil or silver res plug and a good liquid biocide like PTNuke or DeadWater.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

It'll be fine. Don't forget a kill coil or silver res plug and a good liquid biocide like PTNuke or DeadWater.

At this point of my build I dont even want to order and wait for anything anymore hahahah. You think I can find a small piece of silver at home depot?

At this point of my build I dont even want to order and wait for anything anymore hahahah. You think I can find a small piece of silver at home depot?

You don't necessarily have to put it in immediately.  If order the coil now and put it in the tube leaving the reservoir with tweezers when it arrives, you'll be fine.

The silver has to be pretty pure. Kill coils and res plugs are 0.999 silver. So if you can get something silver that pure, it should be fine. Make sure it's shape and size won't block any ports or is small enough to go through the tubing.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.