Best Single 120 mm Rad

Hello, I am new to this forum and to the pc master race so please be gentle with me.

I just recently built myself a gaming pc and I am not satisfied with the results of my cpu cooler "212 evo". I also did not think ahead when I chose my case "Zalman Z12 plus, so now I am in a pickle.
What is the best single 120 mm water cooling solution?

Side note: I could modify the front of the case to hold a dual 120 mm fan but then I would compromise my Hard drive space.

My CPU is the FX-8350

Hello, I am new to this forum and to the pc master race so please be gentle with me.

I just recently built myself a gaming pc and I am not satisfied with the results of my cpu cooler "212 evo". I also did not think ahead when I chose my case "Zalman Z12 plus, so now I am in a pickle.

Side note: I could modify the front of the case to hold a dual 120 mm fan but then I would compromise my Hard drive space.

My CPU is the FX-8350

Corsair H80i.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

My CPU is the FX-8350

Hello Est_Rain :D.

I'm gonna list below a couple all in one radiators as well as popular air-coolers.

• Corsair H80i/105
  • Be Quiet Dark rock pro 2/3
  • Noctua NH-U14
  • NZXT Kraken X40/41

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

@Est_Rain

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

for that application, invest in a mid-high ended air cooler or 240 AIO if overclocking.

my H80i on a stock clocked FX-8350 makes way too much noise for daily app tasks

or rendering. replaced fans for quiet operation, but the temperatures got warmer as

i leaned on the system with videos edits and renders. replaced with Noctua NH-D14

and was 2° cooler and a lot more quiet under operational loads.

because the FX uses a lower critical temperature, the delta that the fans work in is

a lot smaller and stays ramped up from this. unlike the Intel processors, the FX

can't work in higher operating temperatures of 75°-85° without throttling the speed.

so for cost involved, the mid-high air coolers do perform and cost better than the "best"

single fan AIO, even with a fan purchase (adding to overall cost).