this is more of an annoyance than anything i was wondering if any one has done this before

Rommer2258

I just went out an bought a brand new 47K truck, i have a descent paying job, that's not the issue my insurance went way up due to this, the problem now is i cant afford to do a platform switch to the 4770k and the new ROG board, as well as the upcoming AMD next generation cards, i was wondering if anyone else has done this?

This is a pic of my new truck

I'm confused - are you talking about trucks or computer parts 0.o

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I'm confused - are you talking about trucks or computer parts 0.o

more of a problem because i just bought a truck and i cant afford to buy computer parts

more of a problem because i just bought a truck and i cant afford to buy computer parts

That looks really good - congrats! Don't worry, you'll get enough money eventually. Besides, I'm sure you're more happy with a new truck than you would with a new computer.

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

That looks really good - congrats! Don't worry, you'll get enough money eventually. Besides, I'm sure you're more happy with a new truck than you would with a new computer.

thanks that's true, with the amount that i work i get more use out of the truck anyway.

I notice you got All-Terrains on there, how loud are they on the highway, and are you into any serious off roading?

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I notice you got All-Terrains on there, how loud are they on the highway, and are you into any serious off roading?

there not all that loud its more of a low pitched hum, im into semi-serious off-roading- this truck is pretty much a monster JEEP wrangler with a lift, but it can also tow, 22000lbs at much better gas millage than my last diesel truck, its more so rocks,and dried riverbeds for anything more serious we take my buddys 94 XJ, that is not street legal, so we tow it behind my truck, also im really big into snowmobiles. the biggest reason why the new truck my last diesel got close to 6-10 this one dose 18-26.  hers pic of my old truck and my buddys jeep

post-12498-0-84404300-1369174288.jpg

post-12498-0-86386700-1369174309.jpg

post-12498-0-84404300-1369174288.jpg

post-12498-0-86386700-1369174309.jpg

I have a solution. If you give me the truck, I'll give you the processor and board?

there not all that loud its more of a low pitched hum, im into semi-serious off-roading- this truck is pretty much a monster JEEP wrangler with a lift, but it can also tow, 22000lbs at much better gas millage than my last diesel truck, its more so rocks,and dried riverbeds for anything more serious we take my buddys 94 XJ, that is not street legal, so we tow it behind my truck, also im really big into snowmobiles. the biggest reason why the new truck my last diesel got close to 6-10 this one dose 18-26.  hers pic of my old truck and my buddys jeep

Haha, MY dad was thinking of getting General Grabber ATs, which are almost a same exact copy, so i was just asking for him. BUT DANG YOUR OLD TRUCK CHUGS DOWN FUEL. WOW. I cant even imagine how much you spend on diesel, here in la its 4 25 a galon

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

/bragging thread?

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Haha, MY dad was thinking of getting General Grabber ATs, which are almost a same exact copy, so i was just asking for him. BUT DANG YOUR OLD TRUCK CHUGS DOWN FUEL. WOW. I cant even imagine how much you spend on diesel, here in la its 4 25 a galon

yea it was 185 bucks to fill the old truck at 4.55 a gallon. if he's looking for graplers check out nitto trail-grapplers, that's what i had on my old truck

I have a solution. If you give me the truck, I'll give you the processor and board?

I think that this is a great trade!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You should overclock your truck.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Haha yes!

ill try but i cant find the F2 key to get into the bios, 

You should overclock your truck.

Congratulations on your new truck, sadly you can never afford everything. :( For me it's camera gear and computer parts in combination with being a student with no income.

ill try but i cant find the F2 key to get into the bios, 

Haha I thought it was the delete key. Wouldnt that be easier to find?

Can you get heatsinks for trucks then, OO i know get a rog paint setup on the truck and that ssd badge and change to say my truck is faster then yours.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Diesel has been $3.99 for a very long time in my area and my father barely uses the super duty, you shoulda gotten a Raptor ;)

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Diesel has been $3.99 for a very long time in my area and my father barely uses the super duty, you shoulda gotten a Raptor ;)

this is the direct competitor for the raptor, its not a desert runner its more for the offroading i do, besides the 6.2 in the raptor only gets like 8-13 compared to the big cummins 

What is the problem again?

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ