IS THIS GOOD TO GO? PC components buy

Is a 650W 80+ Gold Modular PSU enough to power: 

Z97 S02

i5 4690K (gonna oc later)

And once I have money buy a good GPU like,  ASUS Radeon R9 270X 2GB ?

My incoming purchase:

Kingston SSD V300 120 GB Samsung EVO 840
Tools
Corsair Graphite 230T Black, Red LED, window
Corsair CS 650W 80+ Gold Modular
Sleeves and heatshrinks
Sleeve tools
MSI Z97-S02 
Intel Core i5 4690K
ADATA 8GB (2x4GB) CL9 1600MHz XPG 
ESD Bracelet

I have old HDD on 500GB, DVD RW 
EDIT: I have a old noctua cpu fan
EDIT2: Samsung Evo 840 instead of Kingston V300

I'd get a different SSD and ditch the ESD bracelet, really not necessary.

a good build, the 270x is a good card however personally i would save up a little extra and go for a r9 280 or even a r9 280x

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

I would ditch the sleeving stuff and spend more on the gpu.

I

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

a good build, the 270x is a good card however personally i would save up a little extra and go for a r9 280 or even a r9 280x

This, an R9 280X is just about perfect for a build like this. You'll max out most games with it at 1080p pretty easily. :P

Everything seems just fine here, absolutely no problem. That PSU is even quite an overkill.

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

looks good to me

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

If you plan on overclocking, I would get an after market cooler... I usually start with the most expensive motherboard and cpu I can get my hands on (within reason, obviously). And use components from my last build (or buy cheaper temporary components I can then sell to a friend or family member later)

My build is almost complete, I just got my GPUs last month, and I will be upgrading my case from a 330R Quiet to the 760T when I have the money. Had I bought the case I was originally planning when I started my build around November (800 or 900d) I'd be really peeved off the 760T has some better features, is half the price, and looks better (to me)

I really like my i7, and I think it's worth the extra $100. I more than saved that by buying refurb GPUs from the manufacturer - that have the exact same warranty. As I've mentioned before, I think they just gave me brand new cards without the game coupons, accessory pack and fancy packaging.

As for the PSU... are you planning on adding a second GPU in the future? I have a 1050W PSU that until I got my 780Tis, was powering just a 770, a 4770K, one optical drive, 3 HDDs and 1 SSD.

The PSU and the Case are things I don't like to cheap out on, I plan on using the 760T for the next few builds, and the PSU as well. There's no harm in being futureproof.... As long as its in your budget. Sometimes the difference between a 500W and 650W PSU is $15-30. If that's the case, I'd buy the 650W.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

I got an old Noctua CPU fan too, didn't say that and I'm not planning on going crossfire

I'd get a different SSD and ditch the ESD bracelet, really not necessary.

What SSD would you recommend in that price range?

Actually the bracelet is free 

I would ditch the sleeving stuff and spend more on the gpu.

I

I'm keeping the sleeving, since I don't have enough money to buy GPU in this purchase i'll save for it. 

get a different ssd, the v300 has a bad/slow controller, the review samples have different ones

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

get a different ssd, the v300 has a bad/slow controller, the review samples have different ones

What SSD then? in the same price range

What SSD then? in the same price range

is the Samsung EVO in your price range? its slightly more expensive

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I'd say you're great to go. Although I believe a EVGA GTX 760 (2GB) Video Card for $249.99 would be a much better graphics card for the price. I own one can max out basically every game. 

Crysis 3 ~ 1080p ~ Max settings ~ @50-60 fps

Metro Last Light ~ 1080p ~ Max settings ~ @45-60 fps

Planetside 2 ~ 1080p ~ Max settings ~ @50-70 fps

Tomb Raider ~1080p ~ Max Settings ~ @45-70 fps

Although I have an AMD FX-8320 CPU you're I5 is very similar to my CPU.   :)

Gonna need to buy air in can, my fans are not cleaned since Dreamhack Winter 2013

Gonna need to buy air in can, my fans are not cleaned since Dreamhack Winter 2013

You can use a shop vac/air compressor if you have one. Just hold the fan still so it doesn't spin.