[NewEgg] PowerColor Devil 13 with Free 120GB Samsung Evo SSD

dragoon20005

if you don't mind the GPU sag from the huge weight of the GPU

yea the Devil 13 is a looker but I will stick with the water cooling option

Yeah, I am the same, i prefer water over air as well.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

if you don't mind the GPU sag from the huge weight of the GPU

yea the Devil 13 is a looker but I will stick with the water cooling option

Gah, why do these expensive cards not come with a backplate. Honestly tho. The Titan Z has one...:D

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Gah, why do these expensive cards not come with a backplate. Honestly tho. The Titan Z has one... :D

with or without the backplate

the Devil 13 is freaking heavy that I worry the slot will snap off because of the weight

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I know your right, i just dont understand why Newegg would have it advertised as a 290X? Probably just a typo but still lol.

I meant the part about the water cooler. Because you know, it's kinda hard to have 2 GPUs water cooled with a chunk of metal that size on the card. Unless you're a wizard. Wizard's are magic.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I know your right, i just dont understand why Newegg would have it advertised as a 290X? Probably just a typo but still lol.

because the company is taiwanese and know no english

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Powercooler is not allowed to call their card a 295X2 because it is not the reference design from AMD. All 295X2's are 100% the exact same card, just with different "manufacture" stickers on them. Any deviation from that reference design means they are banned from using the 295X2 name by AMD.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

• 3 weeks later...

For German users this deal is available at Mindfactory :)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

that are following the previous Devil 13 

they are using a custom air cooler which makes it 3 slots wide and much heavier than the original 295x2

But why?

Why not stay with liquid cooling?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

But why?

Why not stay with liquid cooling?

this may sound counter intuitive, but to save room. with a radiator you need the room to put it somewhere. If you have a small form factor case, you may have room for a triple slot design but not a radiator.  Also it looks awesome and some people don't want anything cooled with water in their case. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

this may sound counter intuitive, but to save room. with a radiator you need the room to put it somewhere. If you have a small form factor case, you may have room for a triple slot design but not a radiator.  Also it looks awesome and some people don't want anything cooled with water in their case. 

Ah yeah i suppose. 

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."