i'm sorry

Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

so what do you recommend for me to take afterglow 5.1 surround sound wireless or hyper x cloud headset

The HyperX Cloud is built better and sounds better.

hello

i'm sorry for doing a lot of topics i just want to chose something worthy and i will like it

ok i just see headphones and i will take just 1 of them nothing else

first thing i want headphones for gaming PS4 AND PC and music and a nice bass with a nice sound i don't care about micerophone

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

1.Razer Adaro Wireless Headphones

2.Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset

3.AKG K495NC Ear-Cup Headphones

4.Sol Republic Master Track MFI Ear-Cup - Blue

5.Denon Professional DJ Headphones DNHP1000

6.Razer kraken Expert 7.1 surrround sound

7.Turtle beach Ear force PX4 wireless Dolby 5.1 surround sound

8.Razer Electra

9.PDP AFTERGLOW DOLBY 5.1 PRISMATIC WIRELESS HEADSET

10.Sony Gold Wireless stereo headset

11.Razer BlackSHark Expert 2.0 Gaming headset

12.Razer Kraken E-Panda

13.Roccat KAVE Gaming Headset

14.Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930

15.Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven Gaming Headset for Xbox One  (BUT DID IT WORK ON PS4 OR PC)

16.Tritton Pro+ True 5.1 Surround Headset for PC - Red

17.Hyperx cloud

I would buy the HyperX Cloud

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Change the title to represent the actual topic. You won't get proper answers from the right people with a stupid title.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I have g35s which is quite simmilar to g430 and I like them very much.

Yeah the Cloud is the only thing I'd buy off that list.

did you think that the hyper x cloud better than the pdp afterglow 5.1 and i think is surround sound is better for gaming

did you think that the hyper x cloud better than the pdp afterglow 5.1 and i think is surround sound is better for gaming

You can read around other threads, how the 5.1 or 7.1 thingy compared to stuffs made by a real audio company, which the hyperx is (Beyerdynamic). You can also read specifically what others think of the hyperx vs the afterglow, in your own older thread.

Ask yourself this: how many more threads (which basically give you the same answer basically) you need to make yourself convinced? You wanna go with the afterglow? Then by all mean, get one....

I would like to point out, you can use almost ANY headphone with the PS4, the headphone amp build in the controller is actually pretty decent.   Any headphone with a 3.5mm works with the PS4 and of course with the PC too. 

You can get much better headphones than the ones you listed because there is no need for them to be compatible with consoles.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

You can read around other threads, how the 5.1 or 7.1 thingy compared to stuffs made by a real audio company, which the hyperx is (Beyerdynamic). You can also read specifically what others think of the hyperx vs the afterglow, in your own older thread.

Ask yourself this: how many more threads (which basically give you the same answer basically) you need to make yourself convinced? You wanna go with the afterglow? Then by all mean, get one....

You are right , but the only thing make me wait about buying hyper x cloud is the surround sound

I can see here the afterglow has a dolby and surround sound 5.1 and bass and sound but i can see here is everyone recommended the hyper x cloud

(Did they test the afterglow before saying it bad ??)

You are right , but the only thing make me wait about buying hyper x cloud is the surround sound

I can see here the afterglow has a dolby and surround sound 5.1 and bass and sound but i can see here is everyone recommended the hyper x cloud

(Did they test the afterglow before saying it bad ??)

See, the problem you're having, is you're paying too much attention to the marketing zip-words. They want you to think that just because they say their headset has "surround sound" and "Dolby" and "bass" that it's better than headsets without marketing money behind it. They will give you a long feature list to make you think you need a headset that has those things so that you don't pay attention to the overall quality of the product itself.

Like creatip said: if you genuinely think you need a headset with certain "features" then by all means, get one. You don't have to listen to what we're saying about the overall quality and performance of the products in question. You can just live in ignorant bliss and buy the things the sales people tell you to buy to be happy - we wont stop you.

See, the problem you're having, is you're paying too much attention to the marketing zip-words. They want you to think that just because they say their headset has "surround sound" and "Dolby" and "bass" that it's better than headsets without marketing money behind it. They will give you a long feature list to make you think you need a headset that has those things so that you don't pay attention to the overall quality of the product itself.

Like creatip said: if you genuinely think you need a headset with certain "features" then by all means, get one. You don't have to listen to what we're saying about the overall quality and performance of the products in question. You can just live in ignorant bliss and buy the things the sales people tell you to buy to be happy - we wont stop you.

so what do you recommend for me to take afterglow 5.1 surround sound wireless or hyper x cloud headset

The HyperX Cloud is built better and sounds better.

Hyper X Cloud, I would not EVER recommend Razer Electras, or any of the headset, too many issues with them. Everyone I know that has tried them ended up with broken headsets within a year.. My Electras broke in 6 months.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

They will give you a long feature list to make you think you need a headset that has those things so that you don't pay attention to the overall quality of the product itself.

1 feature I don't mind having is massage buds built-in to the pads, or even just vibrating massaging cups, to pamper those nerves around the ears. Now come on, how cool is that....

Hyper X Cloud is a slightly differently tuned Takstar Pro80 as far as I know. The Takstar themselves are a very good price/performance headphone, you really get a lot of good sound for your money. However, I find the Takstar Pro80 a bit small for my head, I don't know how the HyperX Cloud fare, but I am a bit beastly and have a huge head. So just keep in mind, if you head is huge, you might have a problem with the fit.