I got mentioned in the WAN show

BloodWithIce

OMG OMG OMG I jumped off my seat when I saw that.

13:24

OMG I can't breathe 
SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Nice, go ahead and brag about it on all the other forums too. I bet your parents are extremely proud of you. Congrats you now win the lottery.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

dat fame doe

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

let the hate come

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

I get mentioned a lot on things but my EGO is not big enough to care.

This is the kind of people I appreciate in this greedy world. ^

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I get mentioned on a lot on things but my EGO is not big enough to care.

Actually wouldn't it be more accurate to say that is not small enough that you need validation from a very, very minor celebrity?

-------

Current Rig

-------

Actually wouldn't it be more accurate to say that is not small enough that you need validation from a very, very minor celebrity?

Yeah...it's not like he's famous or anything.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I remember my first beer ;-)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

First time an "internet celeberty" responded to me, i was very disapoint. Just somone who a decent ammount of people know talking to me for 2 seconds, not like i can brag to my friends, they'd just say "who"? and then if i showed them, theyd just go "huh"

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

Off topic conversation on your off topic conversations because of yes: I would personally like the concept of celebrities to just go away. I'm ok with people being interested in their work, and beyond that flatout fascinated. However there's no reason why we need to know anything about them personally (anything that they don't already share mind you). If you ask them you'll find out they're human beings: they shit just like you, they get bored doing nothing on sundays just like you, they go do menial shit like dishes and buy groceries just like you. And if they don't do that stuff is because of so many people pestering to answer either way too personal stuff or stuff they already answered a million times on interviews done by (at least some how) competent people like reporters.

I thought the increase of technology this days like entertainers doing youtube and having twitter accounts would somehow curve this enthusiasm, and yes some celebrities (from the microscopic to the world known) do actively encourage it to inflate their egos, but I still think it's way more on overly enthusiastic fans.

-------

Current Rig

-------