Does Amazon ship any motherboard to Australia?!

melias24

Hi, i was wondering if Amazon ships PC parts to Australia, i added a CPU and GPu and motherboard to my cart and it said the motherboard couldn't be shipped, but the other 2 could, is there anyway i could get all the components needed to build a PC shipping to Australia?

Thanks

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

No, amazon doesn't ship to Autralia directly. You could use a proxy mail service like MyUS, but I think your best bet is to just stick with Australian e-stores. Use this website to pick your parts and it will automatically give you cheapest place to buy each one. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

Good luck!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Ohh... well that's new :D

I wonder what the shipping costs are like? 

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Ohh... well that's new :D

I wonder what the shipping costs are like? 

You'll need your friend's arms and legs but you'll get what you ordered. :lol:

Thanks, but i still cant seem to find a motherboard that will ship to Australia

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Thanks, but i still cant seem to find a motherboard that will ship to Australia

I thought as long as Amazon had it in stock they can ship it to the selected countries?

i have buy a keyboard+mouse on amazon US and it's shipped to me.. and iam on indonesia very close to australia but it takes a lot of time ( about 1 month) and money ( for the keyboard+mouse to be shipped to me they charge me $ 20 USD ) sure it can ( i guess ) australia is way way way more advance than indonesia and ( don't mean not be disrespect please for give me ) australia is just 1 island ( that what i say... don't judge ) soo their australia is faster upgrading it's logistic. Soo yeah it can !

soo their australia is faster upgrading it's logistic

You haven't seen their internet yet, have you?

Yes, been getting SSD's and other stuff from Amazon for years.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

? i don't understand

"austrialia is faster upgrading"

They're slower than the US getting to gigabit internet.

You don't always need to use a forwarder, I ordered my EVGA GTX670 4gb Superclocked from Amazon to Aus because it was $140!!!!!!!! cheaper AFTER postage than the cheapest price here. EVGA International Warranty FTW...

Some things can, some things can't... I dont know how they determine what can and cant be though...

The answer is yes and no...

Yes in that there are items on Amazon that you can order and ship to Australia

No in that not all items can be shipped... only 'AmazonGlobal' eligible items, which means fuck all.  There is no reasoning as to why, only that Amazon are still trying to find ways in which to maximize profit from items that cost more in different countries.

CPU: i7 4770K 4.2Ghz, Mobo: Asrock Fatal1ty Z97x Killer, GFX: EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC ACX (x2 SLI), RAM: G.Skill 1600Mhz CAS 9 16GB, DSK Intel 530 120GB OS, Crucial M500 120GB, WD 1TB Blue, WD 1TB Green, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Obsidian 750D. 

SERVER HP ProLiant Microserver N54L, FreeNAS: ZFS, 8TB (4x 2TB WD Red), RAID Z2, 16GB ECC RAM, 1Gb/s Link Aggregated:  Running as NAS, Plex, & ownCloud

Hi, i was wondering if Amazon ships any motherboard to Australia that supports sli, ive looked an applied the 'international shipping' filter but i cant find a motherboard that ships to Australia that is intel 1150 and sli supported :/ does anyone know of one that they do?

Have you also had a look at PCCasegear? They tend to have ton's of choice's at low prices.

Have you also had a look at PCCasegear? They tend to have ton's of choice's at low prices.

Yes i have but because america tends to have cheaper prices (im aware of the exchange rate and shipping cost) im going to add all them up and do the same cart at PCcasegear or mwave and compare.

Just checked:

• ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO DDR3 2800 LGA 1150 Motherboard ($239AUD total)
  • Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SOC LGA 1150

They will ship it to me.

I have always found the international search to be wrong. Just search normally. Find what you want. If Amazon won't ship it to you, try one of the other sellers of that same item that does ship internationally.
Just check the prices first. I just checked a sabertooth and the seller wanted $150 for shipping alone. There are some real bargains to be had if you take the time to look.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Just checked:

•  

They will ship it to me.

I have always found the international search to be wrong. Just search normally. Find what you want. If Amazon won't ship it to you, try one of the other sellers of that same item that does ship internationally.

Just check the prices first. I just checked a sabertooth and the seller wanted $150 for shipping alone. There are some real bargains to be had if you take the time to look.

Thanks for that! I added everything but a PSU, (un-sure if an American PSU will work in Aus) but when i go to checkout it says there are 2 shipments, can Amazon only ship 8 things in 1 shipment?....

Thanks for that! I added everything but a PSU, (un-sure if an American PSU will work in Aus) but when i go to checkout it says there are 2 shipments, can Amazon only ship 8 things in 1 shipment?....

2 shipments can mean, items are coming from different sellers or if the item isn't in stock at the time. At least those are the two things that have happened to me while using Amazon.

Make sure you stay under $1000 as when you go over, you pay GST. so maybe spilt your purchase up

I know many(if not all) PSU's are AC Input: 100V - 240V which is fine. I bought my AX1200i directly from Corsair and had no issue, although oddly I thought I would get a US IEC cable(cable from wall power socket to PSU), I ended up getting a British one.......weird.

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Hi, i was wondering if Amazon ships any motherboard to Australia that supports sli, ive looked an applied the 'international shipping' filter but i cant find a motherboard that ships to Australia that is intel 1150 and sli supported :/ does anyone know of one that they do?

i bought from pc case gear, check out scorptec and msy aswell

Just checked:

They will ship it to me.

Thanks for that...but i cant get those motherboards shipped to Australia....could you send me the link to them please?

Thanks for that...but i cant get those motherboards shipped to Australia....could you send me the link to them please?

You have to look on the right side of the page to see "Other Sellers on Amazon"

Then click the link that says "xx used and new" (xx is for the number of sellers available.)

Once in that, look for sellers that say international shipping.

edit, the seller was: Pringles Direct but there are a few others. Just do the same thing as stated above for the mobo's you like.

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

You have to look on the right side of the page to see "Other Sellers on Amazon"

Then click the link that says "xx used and new" (xx is for the number of sellers available.)

Once in that, look for sellers that say international shipping.

edit, the seller was: Pringles Direct but there are a few others. Just do the same thing as stated above for the mobo's you like.

Hi, sorry for being an annoyance but i still dont understand... i've looked and they say they ship international but when i add it to cart it adds it to a different cart because it cant be shipped to Australia.