Moving to liquid cooling. Suggestions on cooler?

As the title says, I am moving to liquid cooling. I have never used liquid coolers before, and was wondering about some products. I'm looking at 3 AIO closed loop kits, and would like to know personal experiences with them in terms of performance and reliability.

The coolers I was looking at were(prices in NZ dollars, so rather high):

Cooler Master Seidon 240M at $205

Corsair H110 at $250

Cooler Master Nepton 280L at $195

I'm stuck as to which of these would perform the best and more reliably. I'm more concerned about reliability than performance, as any of them would be better than my current air cooler. Would it be worth it to spend the extra $50 on the Corsair, or stick with one of the Cooler Master ones?

p.s. If anyone is wondering why Corsiar H100i isn't on my list, it's not currently available here, and it would be too expensive to import one.

Normally I would say corsair but if your wanting to save money there is nothing bad I have heard from the Cm ones. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

The H220 from swiftech seems to sit at the top of pretty much all AIOs on the market and is relatively cheaper than any of your choices.

Even the 360 version, the H320, is still cheaper, coming at around 150$. I'd go swiftech for AIO

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

If you're really concerned about reliability you should just stick with air coolers, a good air cooler will perform just as well and be worlds more reliable. I haven't looked into CM AIO coolers much but I do hear the Corsair ones are really reliable.

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

The H220 from swiftech seems to sit at the top of pretty much all AIOs on the market and is relatively cheaper than any of your choices.

Even the 360 version, the H320, is still cheaper, coming at around 150$. I'd go swiftech for AIO

Unfortunately, living here in New Zealand offers me very limited choices in what I can choose from. Swiftech isn't available here. I can only really choose from Cooler Master and Corsair, and some Intel cooler too. Anything else is custom loop parts.

If you're really concerned about reliability you should just stick with air coolers, a good air cooler will perform just as well and be worlds more reliable. I haven't looked into CM AIO coolers much but I do hear the Corsair ones are really reliable.

I'm concerned about reliability, but I still want great performance. I know air coolers are the best in regards to reliability, as the only part that can fail is the fan. I just wanted to know the most reliable out of the liquids. Thank you for the answer anyway.

I think I may go for the Corsair H110. The money isn't an issue, as I have enough money for one, plus some spare. I've heard good things about Corsair coolers, just not much about the Cooler Master ones, so I figured it would be worth a shot to ask. Thank you all

I'm concerned about reliability, but I still want great performance.

The NH-D14 and NH-D15 are on par performance wise with the AIO coolers you listed.

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

Cooler Master Seidon 240M.

All of the reviews for it are glowing.

Guru3D Review

240M Review from Anadtech

I currently use a 212 EVO, and it is amazing, I love it, there isn't a cooler out there that provides better price:performance than this thing.  Fortunately for me, I own one heck of a chip, I mean this thing rocks 4.7Ghz @ 1.275v.  The only thing holding me back from pushing it higher is temperatures.  So, just yesterday I found the 240M on sale for $56 after discounts and rebates and I bought it.  It hasn't arrived yet, but after doing my research and due diligence, it looks like one heck of a cooler and I can't wait to try it out.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The NH-D14 and NH-D15 are on par performance wise with the AIO coolers you listed.

Noctua isn't an option over here, we are extremely limited where computer parts are concerned.

Cooler Master Seidon 240M.

All of the reviews for it are glowing.

Guru3D Review

240M Review from Anadtech

I currently use a 212 EVO, and it is amazing, I love it, there isn't a cooler out there that provides better price:performance than this thing.  Fortunately for me, I own one heck of a chip, I mean this thing rocks 4.7Ghz @ 1.275v.  The only thing holding me back from pushing it higher is temperatures.  So, just yesterday I found the 240M on sale for $56 after discounts and rebates and I bought it.  It hasn't arrived yet, but after doing my research and due diligence, it looks like one heck of a cooler and I can't wait to try it out.

I have a good few days to a week before I can get my cooler, so if your one arrives before then, be sure to let me know how it performs :D

I have a good few days to a week before I can get my cooler, so if your one arrives before then, be sure to let me know how it performs :D

Will do, it is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, so hopefully by Wednesday/Thursday I'll have done all of the testing I want so I can share the results.  The decision to pick that one was made easy because of how cheap I got it for.  For you, check out some of those reviews I posted, they should have direct comparisons to the other coolers you mentioned.  Also, make sure that the cooler will fit inside your case.  The H110 is a 280mm radiator, and not all cases can fit it.  Heck, it is even questionable if my case will fit this 240mm radiator, lucky for me I run an open side panel rig anyways, so if I can't mount it, no big deal.

Send me a reminder on Wednesday so I don't forget.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

the 240 glacier is good

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Will do, it is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, so hopefully by Wednesday/Thursday I'll have done all of the testing I want so I can share the results.  The decision to pick that one was made easy because of how cheap I got it for.  For you, check out some of those reviews I posted, they should have direct comparisons to the other coolers you mentioned.  Also, make sure that the cooler will fit inside your case.  The H110 is a 280mm radiator, and not all cases can fit it.  Heck, it is even questionable if my case will fit this 240mm radiator, lucky for me I run an open side panel rig anyways, so if I can't mount it, no big deal.

Send me a reminder on Wednesday so I don't forget.

After research, my case can only support 240mm rads. Despite having mounts for 140mm fans. So that knocks out the H110. Seidon it will have to be then

After research, my case can only support 240mm rads. Despite having mounts for 140mm fans. So that knocks out the H110. Seidon it will have to be then

Get the Glacer over the Seidon if you can afford it.

Get the Glacer over the Seidon if you can afford it.

Unfortunately, only Seidon and Nepton are available here

As the title says, I am moving to liquid cooling. I have never used liquid coolers before, and was wondering about some products. I'm looking at 3 AIO closed loop kits, and would like to know personal experiences with them in terms of performance and reliability.

The coolers I was looking at were(prices in NZ dollars, so rather high):

Cooler Master Seidon 240M at $205

Corsair H110 at $250

Cooler Master Nepton 280L at $195

I'm stuck as to which of these would perform the best and more reliably. I'm more concerned about reliability than performance, as any of them would be better than my current air cooler. Would it be worth it to spend the extra $50 on the Corsair, or stick with one of the Cooler Master ones?

p.s. If anyone is wondering why Corsiar H100i isn't on my list, it's not currently available here, and it would be too expensive to import one.

Get a good air cooler? They are Cheaper, perform the same, are more reliable and WAY quieter.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s