Friends Think I Am A Hacker ?!

Snapy1

okay so my friends always think im a hack just because im good at computers they will say to people "Hey Nick will hack you facebook account" and I tried telling them plenty of times that I cant, but they cant get it through their thick skull that BEING GOOD AT COMPUTERS DOES NOT MAKE ME A "HACKER"

Im getting tired of it before I get blamed for something and get in trouble. 

I was just wondering does anyone deal with the same issue with friends? 

No. And heres why I dont have this issue, I dont go around advertising myself as a technical genius. Sure, ill help out when someone is having technical issues but No I dont really.

And im pretty sure there just messing with you.

Thats what friends do :)

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Nope, BTW my suggestion : flat out ignore them, if they say anything again just ignor/walk away, don't waste your time explaining. Just don't.

Or be a dick about it, tell them, you'll hack there bank account if they don't shut up.

No. And heres why I dont have this issue, I dont go around advertising myself as a technical genius. Sure, ill help out when someone is having technical issues but No I dont really.

And im pretty sure there just messing with you.

Thats what friends do :)

Nah their not messing with me, trust me. I know them and their like dead serous about that shit. 

Nope, but then my friends arent completely technologically retarded. :P

Everyone at school knows I'm good at tech and I'm respected in that way because they know I can fuck their shit up or fix it :) Have friends that know a bit about PCs.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

okay so my friends always think im a hack just because im good at computers they will say to people "Hey Nick will hack you facebook account" and I tried telling them plenty of times that I cant, but they cant get it through their thick skull that BEING GOOD AT COMPUTERS DOES NOT MAKE ME A "HACKER"

Im getting tired of it before I get blamed for something and get in trouble. 

I was just wondering does anyone deal with the same issue with friends? 

I have the same thing with alot of my friends and i barley can code python, just ignore them

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

We hold the power of data and their everyday machines in our hands, they should respect us.

friends-facebook-best-hacker-ever-willy-

Luckily most people I care about understand there's several areas about computing and that I only enjoy some of them.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Well you can't exactly hack into Facebook, not easily anyway. You can find out their password, a couple of YouTube videos could give you some methods of doing that so I guess everyone is a 'hacker' then.

@ZacDaMan72

Haha, I'm totally the same. The only other guy in my class who knows a bit about computers is an Intel/Nvidia fanboy, and he hates dual-core processors. ._.

Regardless, people come to me when they screw their stuff up.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

3a5.jpg

Yeah! your friends are lameos! anyhow, turn it to your advantage, give me 50 bucks or i'll hack your PC !! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

Details separate people.

Yes this sounds familiar, dem trolls doe <3

hellooooooooo

@ZacDaMan72

Haha, I'm totally the same. The only other guy in my class who knows a bit about computers is an Intel/Nvidia fanboy, and he hates dual-core processors. ._.

Regardless, people come to me when they screw their stuff up.

I hate dual-core processors unless you're talking laptops where I only get i5 up.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Same here dude.  This little kid keeps telling me to teach him how to hack.  

Firstly, I'm not a black hat hacker.  I'm a hacker but a white hat.  

Secondly, you cant just teach a little kid who uses a macbook and knows nothing how to hack.  

I think you should be happy that your friends think you have such power, but also, your friends are I guess lying about you to others and saying you can do things without you saying you actually can.  

Maybe you should talk to your friends and tell them you cant hack and explain to them why and why you will not hack into facebook accounts. 

When world gives you a role ~ you take it! Learning to hack is very easy ~ become a hacker, the jibes will cease to hurt :)