how do i configure surround?

Evostatic343

i have 2 780tis and i wana do a triple monitor surround. how do i do this i click surround and then apply and my screen go black but when they turn back on it hasnt enabled it yet.

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

your problem is that you are using Internet Explorer

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

This is how I set mine up. First, make sure all the displays are active. Like this: 

2U88UQu.png

Then have them connected like this and click apply. It should then give you some options that are pretty straight forward. 

20uKyIp.png

This is how I set mine up. First, make sure all the displays are active. Like this: 

2U88UQu.png

Then have them connected like this and click apply. It should then give you some options that are pretty straight forward. 

20uKyIp.png

thats exactly what a did bbut

it doesnt want to work

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

2U88UQu.png

20uKyIp.png

Titan Blacks? Adopt me, I can cook good food.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

i have 2 780tis and i wana do a triple monitor surround. how do i do this i click surround and then apply and my screen go black but when they turn back on it hasnt enabled it yet.

ok how are the monitors connected?

are they like iSaeko's?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

<pic>

<pic>

Y U HAVE 3 SCREENS ON 1 AND ONLY 1 SCREEN ON OTHER?!?!

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

are they like iSaeko's?

1 on display port and 2 on dual link dvi they are 1440pmonitors

1 on display port and 2 on dual link dvi they are 1440pmonitors

try swapping the connections from one gpu to another gpu

I have two cables connected to one screen. It allows me to switch surround on and off without having to move cables. 

Right now I have all three connected to one card, but I have to connect one of them to the other card if I want to use surround with SLI. 

Do you have issues?

You can connect the screens to either GPU. SLI just makes the GPUs work together.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I have two cables connected to one screen. It allows me to switch surround on and off without having to move cables. 

Right now I have all three connected to one card, but I have to connect one of them to the other card if I want to use surround with SLI. 

ahh

try swapping the connections from one gpu to another gpu

are they like iSaeko's?

Thanks for your help! i managed to fix it by doing a complete driver reinstall. now i have 3 32inch monitors all at 1440p glory !!!!

Thanks for your help! i managed to fix it by doing a complete driver reinstall. now i have 3 32inch monitors all at 1440p glory !!!!

good for you bro enjoy your three screens epeen