New laptop For School (1500$ max)

I am starting computer science this year and the laptop i currently have just too slow.

I have a Lenovo U550:

The laptop overall pretty good but the SU7300 is just so slow...

Requirements:

Proccessor:    i5/i7 preferebly a G3 socket for future upgrades.

GPU:                 Discrete GPU, preferebly Nvidia.

Memory:          Dont care, better high Max.(16/32/Etc...)

Other:              Finger reader (Its a useful gimic...)

Card reader (SD a must, other optional)

touchpad and not trackball or whatever this devil is called...

Screen/Res:    Screen - 1080P     15' and up.

Batterylife:      at least 4Hours(Thats what I get from mine now,Give or take)

Storage:          Dont care, Need sata lll,  6GB's port .got an SSD ready to swipe from my lenovo.

Do need a CD/DVD/Bluray/whatever bay to upgrade the storage, or an internal 2'nd HDD option (like some hp's Ive seen)

Connectivity:  At least 1 USB3 port, Minimum of 3 usb  ports.

Keyboard:       Not neccesery a backlit, but why not.  If can be with  Mechanical keys even better - not a must

Wifi:                 Dont care, Got an intel 5100 that will swipe from my lenovo and later on upgrade to ac, when have the router.

Other ports:   Displayport/Hdmi/Vga  will be nice at least one of them. 

Budget:          basicly when a suitable computer with this options will be found I get the budget, and I looked a lot on the internet... But we are talking about a max of 1500 

Sorry for the bad grammar sometimes. English is not my first language.

Concerning country, not relevant, if the laptop wont be found here, just will buy from ebay. and if needed just buy stickers with my language keys...

Thank you for your help.

Weird thing happen when you post what you need and than you look it up in the internet:\

So now the debate is which of these: (or some other options you will reply):

Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 59412015        993.0009 USD

Lenovo ThinkPade Edge E540 20C6003VIV    1013.415   USD

Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 59403266    1111.1111 USD

Lenovo IdeaPad Z510 59385064       1119.2768  USD

Lenovo Ideapad Z510 59412023       1122.4847   USD

Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p 59403428     1272.9659 USD   

Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p 59375357     1378.536 USD   

Lenovo IdeaPad Y510P 5936-7268      1434.8206 USD

Also in around this budget a Sager laptop is also an option (The cheap ones). If you would recomend those.

Did you want to do gaming on this laptop? If so, the y510p is probably a better choice. The ones you listed all seem to come with the same CPU/GPU, so I'd just go with the cheapest option,

Anyway, in case you were interested, the Sager NP8278-S is $1419 (in the US at least). It comes with a i7-4810MQ, GTX 870M, 120GB SSD + 750GB HDD, and I'm relatively certain it matches the other requirements you listed (fingerprint reader, SD card reader, etc.). It does not come with an operating system by default from the vendor I've linked, but you can get a cheap Windows key for like $30.

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8278s-clevo-p170sma-p-6985.html?wconfigure=yes

However, if you're not buying from within the US that probably complicates things. I'm pretty sure laptop resellers like Xotic PC will ship laptops outside of the US, but I'm not too familiar with the process so I can't vouch for it. It would probably be easier to find a Lenovo laptop with the configuration you want compared to the particular Sager one I listed, so keep that in mind too.

EDIT: It's not a mechanical keyboard though. But the vast majority of laptops don't come with mechanical keyboards. xD

Did you want to do gaming on this laptop? If so, the y510p is probably a better choice. The ones you listed all seem to come with the same CPU/GPU, so I'd just go with the cheapest option,

Anyway, in case you were interested, the Sager NP8278-S is $1419 (in the US at least). It comes with a i7-4810MQ, GTX 870M, 120GB SSD + 750GB HDD, and I'm relatively certain it matches the other requirements you listed (fingerprint reader, SD card reader, etc.). It does not come with an operating system by default from the vendor I've linked, but you can get a cheap Windows key for like $30.

http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8278s-clevo-p170sma-p-6985.html?wconfigure=yes

However, if you're not buying from within the US that probably complicates things. I'm pretty sure laptop resellers like Xotic PC will ship laptops outside of the US, but I'm not too familiar with the process so I can't vouch for it. It would probably be easier to find a Lenovo laptop with the configuration you want compared to the particular Sager one I listed, so keep that in mind too.

EDIT: It's not a mechanical keyboard though. But the vast majority of laptops don't come with mechanical keyboards. xD

Yes. I will game, though not crysis 55 or on ultra settings.

about the sager:

The only one that somewhat affordable after shipping and taxes is:

NP4658

Display 15.6" Full HD LED-Backlit Display with Super Glossy Surface (1920 x 1080) Video & Graphics Card 2GB GDDR3 Nvidia GeForce GT 840M GPU with Optimus Technology / Embedded Intel HD Graphics CPU Processor 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ Processor ( 6MB L3 Cache, 2.50GHz) Thermal Compound Stock Standard Thermal Compound Operating System Genuine MS Windows® 8.1 64-Bit Edition Memory 8GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz - 1 X 8GB mSATA SSD Drive None Hard Disk Drive 1 750GB 7200rpm SATA2 Hard Drive Optical Drive Bay — Optical Drive or Hard Disk Drive in Optical Drive Bay with Caddy case Optical Bay Hard Drive Caddy with Bezel ( No HDD ) [$25.00] Wireless Network Card Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 AC Wireless LAN + Bluetooth Module [$35.00] Primary Battery Smart Li-ION Battery Pack Microsoft Office Microsoft Office 2013 Trial - Included in Price Warranty Sager 1 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty

Total:  $1,329.65

and its pretty much beat every lenovo y series out of the box with the same price (after upgrading the lenovo with a wireless card, etc)

Gona look more into the y series and maybe bargain with the stores to do some of the changes I want out of the box.

Thank you for your insight