Sony Xperia C3 Full Release, The "Selfie" Phone

Dietrichw

Source

My post of the leaks of this device

xperia-c3-pic.jpg

Sony has just taken the wraps off of its latest smartphone, this one targeted at the increasingly vocal group of people who just can’t go on without having the perfect selfie phone. Looking beyond the selfies, though, you may be wondering whether this phone has a package compelling enough to warrant spending your hard-earned cash on it. While you wait for our full review to land to let you make an informed decision, take a peek at this complete list of Sony Xperia C3 specs to see how it stacks up.

^ Not a very complete list of specs PocketNow if it has "pending" for 7 components 

when I find more information I will fill in the Pending parts

XoKXiQC.png

Source

My post of the leaks of this device

^ Not a very complete list of specs PocketNow if it has "pending" for 7 components 

Doesn't the HTC One M8 have a 5 megapixel camera which shoots 1080p?

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Ah, you beat me to it by a few minutes.

:c

Didn't see this thread when I was making mine, so you must have posted this while I was making mine, hah.

COMIC SANS

pls no

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

According to GSM Arena, the M8 has two 4MP rear cameras.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_%28m8%29-6074.php

1080p starts at 2.1MP, just an FYI.

I'm talking about the front facing camera as it's suppose to be a "selfie phone"

The front facing is 5 megapixels. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Ah, you beat me to it by a few minutes.

:c

Didn't see this thread when I was making mine, so you must have posted this while I was making mine, hah.

I hate that I was typing about the 1,099 iMac before any one had posted and then before I posted someone had beat me too it :(

I'm talking about the front facing camera as it's suppose to be a "selfie phone"

The front facing is 5 megapixels. 

What makes the C3 a "selfie phone" is its wide angled front-facing camera and an application for improving your selfies, which I am assuming is built directly into the camera app.

COMIC SANS

What makes the C3 a "selfie phone" is its wide angled front-facing camera and an application for improving your selfies, which I am assuming is built directly into the camera app.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. 

Improving selfies oh dear god Sony needs help...

fqwaa.gif

(Replaced quote with relevant gif.)

Okay ya, I'll admit, the song is pretty terribad.

COMIC SANS