Best Gaming Mouse?

cluelessgenius

so i would like to get a new mouse and i was wondering if there are any that actually would fit my whole hand and that i dont have to break my fingers for since i currently can only fingertip my razer imperator and i consider that to already be a big mouse.

so i need a good mouse for big hands gaming and preferrebly not glossy since i tend to sweet in the summer also nice wuld be something like the razer mamba i think it is where you can detach the cable for wireless operation since i dont like all the clutter at my desk but i guess that doesnt matter to much to me.

im right handed and like clean looks nothing "gaming" lookin with a bunch of stickers or something... 

...thanks in advance

EDIT: budget i dont care

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I own the Razer Mamba and I would not suggest it at all. If you want wireless you're far better off just buying a wireless mouse instead of a combo.

I would suggest you stay away from Razer all the time (Overrated and overpriced tech for fanboys).

Logitech and Corsair make really good and big mouses, I'm sure someone here will comment with either one of those brands.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I own the Razer Mamba and I would not suggest it at all. If you want wireless you're far better off just buying a wireless mouse instead of a combo.

I would suggest you stay away from Razer all the time (Overrated and overpriced tech for fanboys).

Logitech and Corsair make really good and big mouses, I'm sure someone here will comment with either one of those brands.

Razer has some really good mice, like the death adder.

I love my G400S.

i like my razer deathadder 2013...

well i did like logitechs old mice but the new lineup just seems so plasticy gaming lookin if i recall correctly (if not feel free to correct me) and about corsair i dont know since by comparison they are not as long in the business as most of the other brands so i dont know wether to trust them or not also im not aware of their current lineup (i should take a look later) so i kind of lean towards logitech or mad catz because of their awesome feature allowing you to adjust the mouse to your hands needs

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Technologically speaking Logitech G502 is the "best" gaming mouse available currently. For wireless, nothing beats Logitech G602.

For more clean looking mice for big hands, I would recommend SteelSeries Rival and Mionix Naos 7000. Both are big mice with flawless sensors. The Naos 7000 has more "ergonomic" shape due to the finger rests on the right side of the mouse.

Check the Gigabyte M8000X ....

I have used it in the past and it has a nice layout and its comfortable 

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

thanks for all your suggestions also what do you think of the madcatz rat 9 (white)

well i did like logitechs old mice but the new lineup just seems so plasticy gaming lookin if i recall correctly (if not feel free to correct me) and about corsair i dont know since by comparison they are not as long in the business as most of the other brands so i dont know wether to trust them or not also im not aware of their current lineup (i should take a look later) so i kind of lean towards logitech or mad catz because of their awesome feature allowing you to adjust the mouse to your hands needs

My corsair M65 has been good to me. But I did come across threads complaining about mouse acceleration issue with this mouse which was later fixed with a firmware update. Best mouse I've used. (Previously, razer imperator & a few logitech mice). Corsair gets a +1 from me.

(Just created a grip mod thread for this mouse)

• CPU - i7 3770K
  • Motherboard - Asus Maximus V Formula Z77
  • RAM - 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance @1600 MHz
  • GPU - 2x Asus GTX Titan
  • Case - Corsair 550D
  • Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 1TB
  • PSU - CoolerMaster 1000W 80+ gold
  • Display(s) - Alienware AW2310 1080p, 120hz
  • Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Air Cooler
  • Keyboard - Corsair K65 (Cherry Red)
  • Mouse - Corsair M65
  • Sound - Asus Xonar Essence STX, Beyerdynamic T90

thanks for all your suggestions also what do you think of the madcatz rat 9 (white)

I owned an old black one for about 2-3 years, it works pretty well, but is rather fragile at the points where you can swap parts.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

i had the rat7 for a long time, which was an amazing mouse.  but i think the rat9 is a little smaller (could be wrong). and thought the white one is glossy?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Having the Logitech Proteus Core G502 now, it's pretty good for about 69$ in my country  :)

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

i had the rat7 for a long time, which was an amazing mouse.  but i think the rat9 is a little smaller (could be wrong). and thought the white one is glossy?

didnt look like it :( 

didnt look like it :(

just doublechecked, available in Matte Black, Gloss Black, Gloss Red, Gloss White  :(

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Got my DeathAdder for $50 which isn't too bad

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

G502 would fit your whole hand. So would most likely a Zowie EC1.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

I would also recommend Steelseries Rival for bigger hands(Steelseries fanboy ^_^) , +( Razer Deathadder, I don't have any experience using it and I don't know if it's for "bigger" hands)

Well almost all clean looking adjustable length gaming mouse I know are from Mad Catz and Corsair and you guys know it very well so this is pretty useless note.

Like Joywell said that G400S is a good mouse I think that it's because it may be a pretty safe "investment" in it's own way.(for some people)

(This post doesn't say that these gaming mouse would be superior to any other product out there and the information about best selling mouse  world wide isn't clarified in this text) 

If you see me in any other thread recommending Steelseries Rival for bigger hands, it's because I use it and it's easier to point out a mouse that you have been using.+ I really think it's one of the millions options for bigger hands.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Mionix Naos 7000

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

If you have big hands, get the Func MS-3 R2. It's a great mouse for big hands, it's matte soft touch black, and isn't flashy at all. It still includes LED's on one side  button, and on the scroll wheel though.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I've had my M60 for a year now, and still love it to this day.

The M65 is the same thing except it has a different sensor.

But Corsair is re-releasing it later in August in part of their RGB lineup

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

If you have big hands, get the Func MS-3 R2. It's a great mouse for big hands, it's matte soft touch black, and isn't flashy at all. It still includes LED's on one side  button, and on the scroll wheel though.

damn the ms-3 looks great and i love how all their products have a matte black finish

damn the ms-3 looks great and i love how all their products have a matte black finish

They're all very high quality as well. They are also relatively cheap, which is good for people who don't want to pay top dollar for good peripherals

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

They're all very high quality as well. They are also relatively cheap, which is good for people who don't want to pay top dollar for good peripherals

agree also i cant get enough of that profile pic :D 

agree also i cant get enough of that profile pic :D

"Here we see linus teaching a young slick how computer components are conceived"

• 2 weeks later...

i've been using my Razer Mamba for a year and a half now and i have no complaints at all. its fully customisable in every way i need and although i dont use the wireless feature much the few times I have used it in games like BF3 and COD I dont notice any difference in the responsiveness of the mouse. I do agree that razer products are overpriced however as there are many other mice that do the same stuff for less price but if price isnt an issue than the mamba is a pretty good choice since it looks amazing as well

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe