ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

It's relatively thin and has a nice display. There aren't many notebooks with good displays.

My favourite thing is the brushed aluminium the laptop would be a bit more special to me if edzel and brandon signed it though. Give the behind the scenes guys some respect :D

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Best feature of the Asus G550JK is the brushed aluminium look which is always a plus for any laptop, but it also looks well built and the screen does seem to have good color contrast and viewing angles.

it was on top of a f****** mountain with you? isn't that enough?
it is a very stylish notebook + IPS panel 

I am a big fan of the speakers and the red led keyboard. The aluminum finish is really beautiful too.

That brushed metal look looks great and finally a laptop with a great speakers without some marketing BS... Great all around laptop in my opinion

I like that the laptop is an All-Around great laptop for Gaming and working. Plus the Brushed Aluminum.

The brushed aluminum finish is my favorite things about this gorgeous machine.  

I really like the aesthetics of the laptop and the hardware inside is pretty good for the weight and battery life. Also, can't beat those signatures!

I like best that the ASUS product page for the G550JK lists three options for operating system:

Windows 8.1 Pro

Windows 8.1

DOS

:)

- JP

Looks like the matte IPS display and backlit keyboard are two things I'll be looking for when I get a new laptop. They look nice.

Favorite thing has to be the non anemic laptop speakers.

i7 - 6700k || Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti || Corsair Vengeance LED 32GB 3200Mhz || Corsair 760T White || Corsair HX850 || NZXT Kraken X62 || Asus Z170-A || Logitech Proteus Core 502 wireless || Logitech G915 TKL ||

I love how it looks, it's just so sexy.

My favorite part is the slim design and brushed aluminum finish. I would like to win that amazing looking beast.

My favorite part is the slim design and brushed aluminum finish. I would like to win that amazing looking beast.

My favorite thing is the thinness. It's no ultrabook, but it's pretty thin for a gaming laptop.

I like its brushed "easy to clean" aluminium body. It just looks damn sexy with the red accent stripe and red keyboard back lighting that really hint towards its gaming nature.

Linus touched it therefore I MUST have it. Aluminum is cool or whatever. 

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I loved the sexiness  of the notebook :D

Honestly, the thing I like the most about this laptop, is the panel. It looks very clear, and for someone with eyes that are going out, I need a good panel to be able to do my gaming. I understand that this laptop isn't gonna play any game on ultra, or be an uber killer, but for games that rely more on content than graphics, it would be awesome!

Please consider me for the prize, I'd be forever grateful!

the best part about the review and the G550JK was the fact that it has a GTX 850M!