ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Thing I like about this computer is that it went over 9000.....feet ;P

Really tho is that it has on the better side display on a laptop to play some games while still being portable enough to lug around to use elsewhere.

Grats on the record you all and thanks for running this contest.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

My  favourite thing about the G550JK is G550JK.....and of course the beloved GTX850M graphics

i really like the design of the new model and its gaming performance with the new GTX850m.

My favorite part about this laptop is it's good looks. The red and black color scheme along with the backlit keyboard look great! 

What I liked most were the speakers and the portable subwoofer 2.5mm thingy. 

Good Luke (no typo) to everyone!

I like the mix between power and size. Much better than hauling around a 17.3 inch gaming laptop.

This piece of kit looks freaking amazing with its Red trim, I7, 850M and amazing speakers and all those signatures on the back - awesome. 

i love how slick the brushed aluminium looks but followed up very closely by the IPS screen.

Pure cool.

Good luck guys.

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+ 

like most people, i like the ips screen

I really like the keyboard finish and the color. I would've liked an ssd as well but I can live with whats currently inside. I really liked the outside of the laptop it looked really nice as well. 

Red design,Linus's signature  :wub:

(heavy breathing)

My favorite thing about it would definitely be that it was signed by all my favourite tech sites

But the fact that it is so slim in regards to the price and performance is also very neat!  :D

I liked the fact that the laptop is ASUS that has a red backlit keyboard, now I have about a four year old gaming notebook ASUS and still runs fine, but it is old and this new one has a specification of which I can only dream :(

The red backlit keyboard definitely ROGs !

I'ts good enough for the price!

the four speakers are my favorite feature, sometimes i just don't want headphones on.

The best thing have to be the power of the PC in the small form factor. Got a ASUS G750JM and that is not small or ''portable''!

And the signatures on the back :D

My favorite thing is probably the overall aesthetics of the machine, it looks really sharp without being over the top for a gaming notebook