ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite thing about this laptop is the IPS display, which has significantly less color shift than a TN display!

I like the Aluminium build :D

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

love how thin the device is and still has power to run most games on the go.

I like the signatures... and the singke stick of ram. That really makes it more affordable to upgrade

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

That wide screen IPS display is beautiful. I'm impressed by how good it looked even through the video.

That wide screen IPS display is beautiful. I'm impressed by how good it looked even through the video.

i like the brushed aluminum. and that its a decent gaming laptop. i really like that it has been tested and signed on  

I like the design and the speaker set-up I hate always having to carry around speakers or a headset but sounds like they took care of that issue for me. I also like how a gaming notebook can compete with my friends rigs xD.

i like the laptop for its world record and the signatures of that team on back of this laptop. But the finishing of the laptop is sexy. ^_^ 

what i like is the signatures from all of you!!!

It's better than my MacBook Air

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

The signature look really cool and it's is the best part or its could be the brushed aluminum

Favorite thing? The signatures of course! 

Those aside, I gotta say the design looks great and the specs are quite good, although I wonder just how well the 850m runs. 

The best part about it is the fun to play with ethernet door

Great review. I would say by far my fav thing is the 850m at this price point. It's waaay better than one would expect with nearly double the performance of the outgoing 750m. IPS is a must nowadays too.

Honestly my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART OF THIS MACHINE IS THE DVD DRIVE... Yes, you heard me right, the FREAKING DVD DRIVE. This is because I still use and truly like CDs and DVDs because they are guaranteed to boot (something good for a person like me who likes messing around with operating systems and such) and because I can individually label each one and just flip through CDs, rather than looking at my NAS, iTunes and other media. I really only explained this because those with extraordinarily thick heads would hate on me for still using optical media.

Honestly my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART OF THIS MACHINE IS THE DVD DRIVE... Yes, you heard me right, the FREAKING DVD DRIVE. This is because I still use and truly like CDs and DVDs because they are guaranteed to boot (something good for a person like me who likes messing around with operating systems and such) and because I can individually label each one and just flip through CDs, rather than looking at my NAS, iTunes and other media. I really only explained this because those with extraordinarily thick heads would hate on me for still using optical media.

My favorite thing about this laptop has to be the aluminium finish. Really interested on getting a new laptop hopefully this is the one:)

I really like the aluminum finish on that laptop. It looks really solid which would be very ideal for traveling.

Actually usable amounts of ports and the red accents and aluminium.

I like the balance between design and performance for this notebook. In addition to looking nice, it has the specs to back it up with power.