ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The battery life, speakers and the sexy red led lights. I Like ^^

my favorite thing i liked about the notebook would be its build quality and reasonable specs for its price.

The 850M is a great mobile GPU that will handle any game I play, but I think the best part of the notebook are the signatures that come on it. I'm a big fan, and it'll mean so much to me to have a laptop worthy of GabeN's blessing which is signed by one of his disciples, as well as many other noteable people as well!

I absolutely loved the fact that it has a brushed aluminium panel that is easy to clean, and the fact that it is signed by a bunch of youtubers that i love.

my fav thing is that you guys used it. and the ips screen 

I was most impressed to hear about the quality of the speakers. I could see this being a great laptop for streaming to from my main rig while in bed.

I like the graphics card, sure the 850M doesn't compare to the 880M but it still wipes the floor with the card i have in my laptop

my favorite thing about the g550jk is how it looks.

i like all the ROG Laptops of asus. asus fanboy here.

My favorite feature is that this thing can run Doom at such a high altitude. Those signatures make it even more valuable than an Alienware laptop. xD

I love the amount of options on this machine for display

I love that the notebook is leagues better than my current one! Then again notebook was a Black Friday sale Toshiba notebook... 4 years ago.
but you said that the touchpad won't be a nuisance while typing or using two fingers, which I'll love because I have a problem with my left palm always brushing against my current touchpad.

I feel like I'm the only one.. but I actually like the little additional subwoofer that ASUS has included.

Asus Z87-K, Intel i5-4570, 8GB Kingston HyperX Red, Corsair HX750, Gigabyte 7950, 1TB WD Black, 120GB Samsung EVO840, 2TB WD Blue

Ducky Shine 3 (Blue Switch), Razer Deathadder 2013, Steelseries QcK mousepad, Steelseries Siberia V2, Steelseries Siberia Elite, Logitech 5.1 Speakers

LG E2242 x 2

I love all the signatures on the back. :D

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

I LOVE the lightning jack on it, oh and also the size. :3

my favorite thing about it is that its a laptop. really want one that performs great but most of them are just sooo expensive compared to desktops

I like the brushed aluminum construction.

i really like the red outline around the case as well as the red keyboard i love the color red but my favorite part is the it has a very good battery life under gaming load and them signatures make me want it even more

I love all of them vent holes..... Such cooling, much fan, so amaze