ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I absolutely love the DVD drive!!!!! it's so cool!

The slim design and perfectly balance specs laptop for tight budget gamers like us

My favorite thing is a price point. Its good package for that price i7 new Gpu nothing fancy its balanced.

There was a lot to like about the G550JK, but my favorite thing was probably the speakers.  I hate it when laptops have tiny, weak, quiet speakers! >.<

I like the fact that it's a gaming laptop and that it has a great sound!

I like the fact that this has a dual fan intake and the thing being that it's a laptop :P. I've never used a laptop before and would be nice if I bought one of these or just had one around for gaming! :)            

I would love to own one of these one day...Probably will IF I get a job :P!!!!

I like the sleek design on it with the brushed aluminium and red accent!

CPU: AMD FX 6300 Mobo: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 GPU: MSI R7850 Power Edition 2GD5 Ram: Mushkin Enhanced Silverline 8GB 1333 HDD: WD Blue 1TB PSU: Antec 750 Watt Case: Zalman Z9 Plus

Mouse: Razer DeathAddder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Lycosa Headphones: Turtle Beach Earforce X12 Monitor: BenQ GL2450

I love the the ssd of the Asus_Rog G550 and the 4 drivers for sounds and also they give you a sonic master which is nice too.

I love the the ssd of the Asus_Rog G550 and the 4 drivers for sounds and also they give you a sonic master which is nice too.

My favorite part of the notebook are all the signatures from the people I'm subscribed to, and I'd love to own a notebook that can also game.

I love that it stays relatively cool under load without looking like a fighter jet.

A big plus when you do most of your gaming in public.

No more very annoying color shift!

My favourite thing is the dvd drive, no laptop comes with one anymore haha

i like the audio improvemen as compared to similaire one

While the DVD drive is a drawback (I was disappointed it wasn't blu-ray), the G550JK has the looks of the girl next door and certainly the performance to make Fermi and Tesla Flagships scared along with a few Keplers.

I really do like it's looks and how it will perform in comparison to aged hardware.

It would be interesting to see if it outperforms my aging Q6600 @3.0Ghz.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I really like the solid and sleek look of the notebook and it looks pretty decent for light-medium gaming on the go. I dont need a ultra powerful PC for gaming on the go since im going to be building a pc in the upcoming months. So this is gonna be when i go on trips. also i LOVE the signatures on the bottom of the notebook. thats pretty freakin cool. The look of it looks really nice as well. My favorite thing has to be the Overall quality of the notebook. All in all nice review linus!

My favorite thing it's definitely the IPS screen. Amazing!

The best part about the Asus RoG G550jk besides the value per dollar, is definitely the sleek look and design they always do with their RoG laptops. It just adds that premium look to go along with the premium performance. 

This would be a nice gift for my friend so he can join me in glorious PC gaming :) 

My favorite thing it's definitely the IPS screen. Amazing!

IPS display and 7200 rpm hard drive of course!!! :lol: ,liked the fact that they would put that extra effort to put higher performance harddrive than the traditional 5400 rpm hdd  ^_^

My favorite thing is that they are not shying away from making it a little thicker, most laptops I have seen try to be as thin as physically possible. I do not want a laptop that can slice my legs of if it moves.