ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like what ASUS has done with the speakers and they went even further with the additional mini subwoffer  you get with (I wonder if we get that with the laptop to with this giveaway) I am a huge fan of great sound quality and video quality so if i do win ill be glad to see how this looks and works. Hope i win  :D

Well the best thing about it, it's been at the top of the mountain.

Also running Doom is a pretty big deal.

I really like the battery life, the screen and the styling. Red on black always looks good. :)

My favorite thing about the G550JK is its build quality i like the brushed aluminium its sound quality i like a laptop that has powerful sound and it comes with a sub woofer  which increases the quality and its discrete it doesn't need to shine to show that its "badass" its future proof with its nvidia GPU and its Intel i7 processor it has a illuminated keyboard that's good for gaming at night and it has a good amount of ram 8gb of it and its 750HDD memory. overall the laptop is good for gaming and normal work "The Perfect Balance"

Brushed Aluminium and the IPS panel looks absolutely stunning.

Would make all the guys jelly when I start colllege again in September... ;)

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

ASUS ROG G550JK I think i like the name the most. But the screen seems nice and and aluminum also looks good.Its not super big so thats also nice.

As a person who is constantly travelling, and don't have a laptop due to poor economy, this is perfect for me! I love the slick size, and my favorite color is red! This would be great to have for gaming and work on my travels! Buuut, I guess if I would win, I would need to get a EU- Standards charger :( But hey, atleast it's worth a shot!

One of my favourite things is the brushed aluminum and the red highlight that is on the device. 

One of my favourite things is the brushed aluminum and the red highlight that is on the device. 

the clean looks and the fact that you and slick used it makes it god like 

I like the aluminum build, the core i7 and the speakers. Looks like a note book I would consider buying if I had the money.

I like how ASUS has put the G550 JK together as it has very good performance without the thickness.

The build quality looks amazing, especially all the speakers and the brushed finish.

My favorite parts are the signatures. Its like virtual reality in real life! Would be a also a great upgrade from a macbook.

The more-than-decent speakers is a nice touch, and would be favorite part next to the IPS screen. This would be a great upgrade from my old lappy with a GT130M

The IPS screen, Sure is nice to see on this laptop.

The sweet GTX850M Maxwell-based GPU and illuminated chiclet keyboard which I want to have on my laptop so bad!!

i really like the finishing touches but most of all the fact that I'm going to be able to watch more of your videos on it and play games at a good frame, because right now i have a 2009 macbook

My favourite thing about this laptop is that it has all the power of a solid gaming pc and its in a freakin' laptop chassis. Also it went to the top of a mountain and is signed by ALL MY FAVOURITE UNBOXERS!!!!!!!

I think that the price and looks are the most compelling things about this laptop. Also went 14,000 ft and didnt suffer any physical damages in the process. 

One thing that I find respectable about this laptop, are the handsome looks that it brings to the table.  The minimalist accents that are on it are very appealing to the eye and would look wonderful when using it.

I love the chiclet styled keyboard with the red aluminum lights