ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I especially like the longer than average battery life as compared to other desktop replacements.

It would have the be the signatures, makes it unique, second would be the IPS display.

My favorite thing is either the display or just the fact it is a sexy laptop.

Space is pretty awesome.

My favourite thing about the G550JK from the review is the design. :wub: 

Favorite thing is the aluminum build with the red bezel and all the signatures on the bottom. :lol:

My favorite part about the ASUS RoG G550JK gaming note book is the sexy looks with the brushed aluminum and red backlit keyboard.

The speakers are my favourite thing about this laptop. Nowadays, laptop speakers are usually sacrificed for portability, but this laptop sits at the correct balance between the two.

My facourite part of this laptop? The signatures! And if speaking of the notebook itself, the looks and style of this amazing and surpisingly beautiful laptop!

My favorite part is the sexy black and red with the Asus and rog branding

Definitely the power and the loud speakers. Also, the DVD slot... you'll never know when you need to use something from the 90's lol.

My favorite part is the sexy black and red with the Asus and rog branding

I like the finish of the G550 as well that it's signed by members on Highlander.

My favorite thing about the notebook is the backlit keyboard. When I saw that thing light up, my eyes lit up.

I really like the profile, it is not as bulky as other gaming computers. Though not too thin to have huge heat problems (blade I am looking at you.) I also really like the IPS display.

I love the red themed keyboard and trim with the overall aesthetic design that encompasses what I would really hope to be a smooth experience while gaming.

With the signatures on the back, I'd find it hard to do anything but set it upside down when not using it.

PC SPECS

AMD FX-6300 - MSI R9 390 8GB - GA-970A-UD3P - EVGA 500B 500W - CORSAIR SPEC-02 - CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB (2x4) RAM - CORSAIR FORCE SERIES LS 120 GB SSD

The red accent around the edge and the brushed aluminum finish.

My favorite thing about G550JK is that it has red and black design with RoG logo.

Definitely love the brushed aluminum on it along with the nice touch of red to match their ROG series colors.  The red backlit keyboard has me drooling and looking at my G75VW in shame...