ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook is the red accents and backlight keyboard!

The best thing (in my opinion) on this gaming notebook is the speaker. =]

i like all the signatures on the notebook!!

I like the design, specs, and build quality : D

The Red stripe and the signatures  :D

CPU: i5 Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G Skill Sniper 8GB 2133 Graphics Card: 2x Gigabyte GTX 770's

Case: NZXT Switch 810 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: PC Power and Cooling 950W OS: Windows 7

Hello, there is much to be liked about the G550JK. Respectable hardware specs, an IPS 1080p screen and the backlit keyboard (in my favourite colour - red) are the things I like the most. But then again, getting my hands on this particular world record device, signed by all of you... That would be just epic!

I don't care much for the included external "subwoofer". Let's be honest, noone is going to haul it around for mobile use. And at home, you'd hook up decent speakers/headphones to your notebook. Also, I'd get rid of the DVD burner and replace it with an SSD adapter bay. Yes, you know what that means.

I like that Asus finally released a "light" but still powerful gaming PC, that isn't as thick as my arm.

loving the red highlights!

my favorite thing about laptop is battery life, and also the autographs underneath the laptop

I like all the signatures on the bottom and ports on the side.

I really like the aesthetics of the laptop. That red bevel combined with the brushed look man...

What I like about this laptop is that its not all bling like most of the ROG notebooks but not just all business like the ZenBooks, Its like they had a baby and this is what we get. Not too powerful to where its so big and heavy that you can't carry it everywhere but also not puny and under powered that it hangs up while watching your favorite streams on twitch...the WAN show of course!!

I am a little bias to ROG stuff but hey....when they crank out products like this one its hard not to like it!!! 

I loved the sleek look and the backlight on the keyboard.

I might be the only one who would pick this, but honestly I find the included subwoofer really awesome. It really took me by surprise but would work really well to leave on your desk so that you could plug into it and get better bass when you get home.

best thing about the G550JK is that it is better than my current Toshiba Satellite L500D. nuf said

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is a CORE i7 4710HQ and GTX 850M  :P 

I like the way the screen's color doesn't change that much when you move from angles. :)

I love the design of it. Looks nice and sleek

i like the looks, the matte aluminum with red look really nice. + the back lit keyboard