ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

the red and black accent specially the keyboard light and the ips  screen!!!

What i like about the G550JK is how slim it is for a gaming notebook and the brushed aluminum back. Looks really good.

CPU Core i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz Motherboard Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb @ 1866MHz GPU Asus GTX 970 Strix Case Fractal Design R5 Titanium (Windowed) Storage 1 x 256gb ADATA SX900, 1 x 120gb Samsung 840 Evo, 1 x 1TB WD Blue PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W Cooling Corsair H100i Monitor Asus VS239H-P

OS Windows 10 and 7 

I love the brushed aluminium and its also just a nice little thing you got there 

I like the looks of the laptop espacially the red backlight of the keyboard.

Love the keybaord :D and well done for the HIGHLANDER :D

I love the specs of the laptop but the thing that caught my eye the most was the brushed aluminum finish on the back. It just looks sick !

What i love about the laptop is the brushed aluminium build and the red accents around the edges. not to mention it was used at the top of a mountain!

The use of an IPS panel is by far the laptops greatest asset. Since your going to be spending all your time staring at the screen, you may as well have it look nice and pretty. Thanks for the giveaway and great videos as always Linus 'n' Crew!

Love it's finish and easy to clean build along with it's factor to stay relatively cool under heavy use. A tacky touch pad may also be a plus point since it's feels more physical .It's an overall great laptop.

Favorite thing: "Hey guys I'm on a mountain!" - on back :P

Otherwise, it'd have to be the screen and aluminium build.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

Id say the best thing about it is that it is more powerfull than my desktop PC. It seems well built and it looks awesome!

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

What i like about the laptop is the aluminum build it look very good

I love the design, aswell as its material. It's awesome!

My favorite thing about the G550JK is that it's a cheap mobile laptop that's more powerful than my current rig! xD

I like that it is more powerful, than any machine that i ever had 

THAT AC WIFI. Four Speakers, auggggg!The IPS panel though, awesome red backlit keyboard, also the matte finish panel, GTX 850m clocked. that is good enough for me. pretty neat CPU GPU RAM AND STORAGE. Cool and im loving it! oh and wait the SIGNATURES! HAHA

Really like the build quality on that machine, from the aluminium touch to backlit keyboard.

I think the signatures are lame.... JK!

No but seriously its a very nice looking laptop, the aluminum build and red accents are nice! speaker set looks interesting too!

gone are the days when tolerating a half and hour battery life from our high powered desktop replacement  

best thing on it is that is signed by linus and luke ;-)