ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite thing about this ASUS is definitely the looks, also the screen looks great.

My Favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is the fact that it has two intake fans that Linus quotes "reasonably quiet under load". Why is this my favorite out of all the others? Well, I have a laptop from HP and lets just say that when I play games, not even on medium settings, the one intake fan goes ham, meaning that it can sometimes be more than I can handle without any kind of music, or headphones. Now looking on repeat at 1:50 to roughly 1:58, it questions me on if it can intake air from the bottom for how small the gap would be you place the G550JK on a flat surface. But I trust Linus in what he says!

"....And does a great job at keeping the laptop cool."

After Note: Turns out that from watching another video of the G550JK, The vents come from the back, intaking, exhausting air. Now this is great in my opinion because my laptop has the vent from the left side where my hand is usually at when I play games. Sweaty hand syndrome is real! This is something I would love to have.

After After Note: So it turns out that after watching the NewEgg video of the G550JK, the cooler is exactly what Linus says. with how small the rubber feet are, it makes me question if the dual fan configuration can intake enough air without a laptop fan cooler, but I stand by what Linus has said.

my favourite thing would have to be the IPS display, especially cos it's a laptop and sometimes i look at my laptop from weird angles

Great gaming notebook. I really like the black-red look and the cool aluminum finish. I'm really curious in how the sound with that sub-woofer will sound. 

Very nice product indeed.

On the contrary to the slimmer gaming laptops like the Razer Blade, this notebook is marketed towards people like me who are looking for an average sized laptop with decent performance. I like how the G550JK holds a simple, but a powerful GPU and all the ports necessary to replace a desktop computer (At least for me). Also, I am noticing the build quality is superb and from your trusted review, I am confident that the cooling will be superior to those laptops of similar sizes. 

Fantastic review and please post a video when GX500 makes it into the market as well. I am a laptop enthusiast and love your unbiased opinions!   

My favorite thing about this G550JK is the awesome story behind it along with the red and black look it has going on. :D

Its slim form and decent battery life makes it a good option for an on-the-go-power-machine!

What i really like about this specific piece of laptop is the signatures because it's really cool but, for overall, i like the large-high quality speakers which yet can be fitted in this quite slim laptop.

My favourite thing is that DVD drive is hopefully removable :D

I like the red part of the laptop

That laptop looks gorgeous! Black and red combinations are my personal favorite, plus brushed aluminium... Can't get much better than that.

I love that it has an Intel I7 which is like 20x better than my 2.2ghz core dual, lol :(

I love that sexy aluminium on the back! Also in need of a decent notebook

The amazing(s) about this notebook is the fact that even at overclocked settings it doesnt run extremely hot and still able to take the heat in a compact space. And those speakers.....4 of them.

Looks like an awesome laptop, I love wide viewing angles in a laptop so that's probably my fave thing, though there are many a good thing about it

it's... So BEAUTIFUL! *Cries As A River...*

Look aren't always everything. Like mentioned, it's well balanced. The fact that it encompasses enough oomph for task I'd need such a sleek and sexy road warrior for on the road video and photo editing. As long as smarts match the beauty, it's the whole package to me.

I liked the screen, it seems really good. and also I liked the signatures on the bottom of it :)

I like the slim form factor and the fact that it has that red accented little line along with the illuminated ROG logo :D

My favourite thing must be the looks of the notebook, especially the bevelled edge, also it's classy looking enough that I can take it with me wherever I go and not look like a crazy nolife gamer with over the edge LED's everywhere on his laptop. (which I may or may not be) 

I really like the looks of this notebook, I love the aluminium finish and the red line! :) 

I love the overall design, it isn't overdone yet one can tell it is a gaming-laptop. The dark aluminium with the red lightning and stripe makes it look simply amazing!

Wi RoZ

Like screen for fix and family photo and video on go.