ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

It's gotta be those amazing speakers in such a small body!!!! Me likey!

I personally like the Core i7-4710HQ cpu that it comes with. It has some nice power for a laptop.

It's really awesome that this Laptop comes with a sub woofer to make the sound louder and clearer! That's probably my favourite thing since most companies don't usually add extra items in like this.

I love the design, aswell as its material. It's awesome!

i like how the styling is not too aggressive looking

My favorite aspect about this notebook is of course the matte non-glare 1080p IPS screen that has good viewing angles.The main reason is that I'm sick of seeing poor displays in notebooks that deserve it compared to those smartphone screens that keep getting better every year!

Well even if it isn't really a good option for games in terms response times and such, having a good display always makes things look awesome!

I like everything especially the speakers.

My favorite part would be the dedicated graphics, or the screen.

I personally like the simple design.

IPS. IPS. IPS 1080p is pretty nice as well.

I like the design, and the screen

Woah.Another giveaway.

I like it because it's what I need.Something powerful enough but still portable.The design is really great,the IPS screen is awesome and yeah...you guys know the drill.

However,the Lenovo Y50 seems like a better deal.It's more powerful,more portable,and it costs just slightly more.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The looks/design is what i like the most.

My favourite thing is the sexy aluminum build and the red trim. Damn it looks stunning.

Really love the ips dispay, was looking at the y50 but lenovo ruined it with crappy tn panel.

in my opinion the best thing about this laptop is it's cooling system, simply because it's hard to find laptops with cooling good enough to keep the system relatively cool under a working environment

I really like that this laptop can be used for gaming and small video work. Perfect for youtubers who like to create content and post it online.

There is more that i love about the laptop but having best of both world for gaming and editing is a big plus for any gaming youtuber!

That ips display

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

I very much like the power draw efficiency compared to similar spec laptops, nearly beating my Elitebook that runs a Quadro. There are many other great additions to it also, including the aluminum build, and smaller form factor.

I like the way they managed to make it so pretty.

I like all the ports plus it's ROG and i live in johannesburg (South Africa) which is @ 1753 metres above sea level ;)

My favorite part of the notebook would have to be just how many usb 3 ports there are. The 3 usb 3 ports are far superior to my old wearing notebooks 2 usb 2 ports. I also really love the brushed aluminium look but seeing as i don't even have usb 3 on my laptop that's still the best feature for me :)