ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the design of this laptop. It is more like business or something like that, not those typical ugly gaming laptops!

AMD Athlon 2 X2 255 3.1Ghz | 2Gb DDR3 | MSI 770-C45 | GigaByte GT220 512Mb | Noname ATX case and PSU | Noname Optical drive | Acer X203H (broken) | Asus VW193D-B (for now)

Nexus 4 16Gb Black

My favorite part about this laptop is the amazing look and finish, especially because it incorporates my favorite color combination, black and red! 

the thing i like most about it is it has charecter what other laptop can say it climbed a mountain or can even speak for tat matter;)

Love that red accents and red backlight for the keyboard !  Also impressive is the clean design of the laptop. 

This laptop has a very good design and an elegant look. I bet the keyboard and screen are ultra comfortable for user. It is very neat for whoever has this Gaming Laptop. Good luck everyone!

Favourite would have to be the design, I mean you doesn't love that Red and Black clash of amazing. 

My favourite part is the specs - it's got an i7 and 8gb of ram. Plus it's been up the top of a mountain and has been gamed on by Linus.

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK are the thin body, the matte black finish before the keyboard, and the Backlit keyboard ofcourse

Favourite would have to be the design I mean doesn't everyone love that Red and Black?

Aluminum Build?? Very Niice . What i like is the Whole build and the Signatures on the Bottom.

OMG! HIGHLANDER FOOTAGE BEFORE THE VIDEO! I never thought it would be Linus to leak it.

p.s. that's my favorite part, the leaked highlander stuff  :P

My favorite thing is that IPS panel.

my favorite thing is its gpu coz it will run all the games i want to play smoothly and also I like the autographs of the youtubers at the back of it :D

Linus said the brushed aluminium is easy to clean, then i think that would be my favorite part about it because in the past i have some very bad stains on some of my past products.   

Awesome! A gaming notebook that can last almost an hour running off the battery. I'm SOLD!

My favourite thing is thing is that it is signed by Linus, Luke and Logan

I really like the great looks of it and the idea of gaming wherever I want to game.

Easy so take to friends and have a LAN-Party and powerful enough to have a great gaming experience.

Have a nice day. :D

this is the perfect Laptop for my newly grad Sister!  

My favorite feature is the good balance between thinness and performance

My favorite thing is obviously it's a thin laptop and from the looks of it doesn't really look that heavy.

I like the battery life longevity. Very important for someone on-the-go.