ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I really like the black metal construction with the red accents from the bezel and illuminated keyboard

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

Aluminum build? Niiice, I like that!

I really liked the styling and the hardware choice of this particular gaming notebook

Suits me very well because its not too big and its enough for my gaming routines

Love the sleek and thin design ........ keeping in mind this is a pretty powerful gaming notebook 

The thing the most is the way it looks very sleek and sexy and my dads desktop died and he needs a new computer old one was 12 years old help bring him to the present

I like that aluminum build

I really like the finish and the red accent.

My favorite thing is definitely the switch from TN to IPS.

That finish on the back with the ROG logo looks great.

I like the aluminium build and the IPS Screen. And of course those Signatures

My favorite thing about it would be that it is ASUS Everything they do is good , that and it's a great gaming laptop for almost anytime of use. :)

It's gotta be that sweet 1080p IPS panel!!!

MY PC: Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540, Motherboard: AsRock 970 Extreme 4, CPU: AMD FX 4300 AM3+ GPU: EVGA GTX 650Ti Boost 2GB SLI RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHZ Low-Profile Black Memory PSU: Corsair CX 600M Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo OS Drive: Corsair Force LS 120GB SSD Data Drive: 500GB Seagate 5400rpm 2.5" laptop drive OS: Windows 8.1 64bit Lights: NZXT Hue Kit Keyboard: Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire TK MX Blue Mouse: Wired Microsoft Mouse Monitor: Sony Bravia KDL42W654A 42" Smart TV + LG LG IPS234V-PN.AEK PS 23-inch IPS Monitor

i could have to say my favourite thing about it is the speakers so over having crappy audio from my devices the screens pretty great too!

Anyone keen for some online gaming hit me up!

Hi, what i like about this laptop is the nice processor, incredible design, and THOSE SIGNATURES, they are awesome! Good luck to everyone and be happy with this llama!post-89168-0-10732200-1404558303_thumb.j

post-89168-0-10732200-1404558303_thumb.j

My fav has to be the striking red line across the notebook. Damn that looks sexy.

I love the cpu and it's well built. Also like that it's ROG and it's running Win 8. :D

Awesome looks-aluminium build and of course the signatures!

My favorite thing about it, is its aesthetic look, the red lining around the side is awesome. Also "Hey guys, im on a mountain"