ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite quality about this laptop is the slimness of it even though it packs so many different pieces of hardware in it

The fact that it was in HighLANder is definitely my favourite thing about it!

Hey Guys, I´m at home.

I really like the compromises for a lower price and it is still a nice notebook!

I really like the Mini SonicMaster Sub-woofer it comes with. I use a Asus Ultrabook with the SonicMaster sound am I can easily say it's the best sound I've heard from an ultrabook. 

The best things are those signatures and the red accent.

OMG this laptop! My favourite thing about it would be the beauty and the signature, aside from the performance ( wich is grrrreat! ). I thought of an unusual use for it, since I don't have a pc or a laptop; I am a magician and a musician, and, that could be surprising, I reaaaly need a laptop so I can take it everywhere I go... That's it! Good luck to everyone! :-D

I like that it has reasonable gaming specs without the bulk, weight and pitiful battery time that are common among gaming notebooks.

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the IPS display.

I like that it has decent sound quality and good cooling!

My favourite thing about this laptop has to be the overall style of it. It manages to look sleek and stylish without the overly ostentatious design of it's other RoG jet-like siblings. More specifically, however, I'm always a fan of the (x)50 series of Nvidia products. Currently I'm running a gtx750.

my favorite thing is the overall look very subtle and beast looking gaming laptop compared to your usual gaming laptop.

I like the G550JK's sexy looks and good specs. A balance between good looks and great performance. A fusion of the Asus N series' design and the G series' specs.

1080p IPS display is easily my favourite part of this laptop by far

My favorite thing about it is that it is better than my current pc.

I love the fact that it has an IPS Full hd screen. It's probably the only gaming laptop at this price point with such a nice screen.

i would say the thing i like abouth that little ROG is that you can actualy game on that laptop or use it without a charger or two wired togheter and wind on making tape like in my laptop which do not even runs DX nor HD probably i would not be abe to cook marshmallows on the exaust fan as on my laptop but it well be way cooler to actualy game on it

I like that it has decent sound quality and good cooling!

Oh and those awesome signatures and the fact that you guys used it on top of a mountain!!

Battery life. I have no laptop with better life than that!

it's made by a brand a trust and recommend to others and it is a great all-rounder for someone who wants there laptop to do a bit of everything

Aluminum, looks very sleek. Definitely a nice gaming notebook without the bulkiness of the Alienware laptops. I wanna say more but I think I like the design more than anything! Definitely want one so I can game on something other the only computer I own: Macbook Pro >.>

I love the design of it. It's sleak, sharp, and simple.

I like the signature saying "hey guys I'm on a mountain". Was that actually Austin's?

The best part is the Signatures underneath, when it comes time to upgrade, which unfortunately will happen, the bottom plate can be kept and framed, it also makes this a unique laptop.