ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

i like the IPS display 

The awesome part about the laptop is that multiple integrated speakers. The performance impress me as well.

Potato computer, potato computer, potato.

The G550JK looks so cool! I like the fact that you said that the fans a pretty quiet and it probably uses alot of power to run a quad core i7 and a gtx 850m

I actually like the IPS screen and the aluminium finish.

Also the fact that you said the touch pad does okay with my rejecting the touches from my palm is a HUGE plus for someone with big hands.

The design and colour scheme of this laptop! It just looks really beautiful somehow

I like the brushed aluminium, it makes it look and feel premium, the 3 settings for the keyboard illumination and the 1080p ips display.

I like that while it is a gaming laptop it doesn't go over the top with the design like others do and it has a really sophisticated look to it.

The signatures, of course. I would love to have a gaming laptop signed by Gaben's prophet Linus.

I love the slim form factor of the 15 inch laptop!

The fact that it as signature of austin, tek syndicate, linus and slick makes it awesome. Also the overclockable gpu and cpu

My favourite part is probably the looks of the laptop; brushed aluminum, LED keyboard/ROG sign, red line.

I absolutely love the look of the laptop with the great looking keyboard, and red & black coloring.

My loving point for this Asus laptop is the 4 speaker's. Like, now I can hear all of the Linus Tech Tips!

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

A good matte ips screen is an excellent feature to have on a laptop. I also like the external sub, seems like if you want to use the computer for audio carrying a small peripheral seems like only a minor inconvenience, and that way they didn't have to fit as much in the system itself.

Hmm. I guess what I like the most about the laptop, that made me really want it is the signatures :3 Hahaha.

Actually what I love the most about it is it's look and design! It's gorgeous yet filled with murderous intent!

I must say that my favourite thing about the ASUS G550JK is definitely the IPS display. TN displays on most laptops seem to be kinda really bad from my experience. Swapping out that TN panel for in favour of an IPS one is great move on ASUS' part. For those doing photo/video editing work like myself it's always important to have an accurate IPS display. In gaming it's also very nice because colours usually end up looking so much more vibrant than TN panel equipped notebooks. So, yeah, my favourite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the IPS display. However, I will say that I love the awesome backlit keyboard and aluminium finish. This always looks great.

An awesome notebook like that would definitely make wanna game all day :D. You've done good ASUS! :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

The best thing is that you could run Doom on it..

I mean you would need a god damn beast of a PC to run that game