ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Uhh my favourite thing is the IPS panel and the Kensington lock cuz they stealing everything out here.

the best thing about the pc is that it is a asus

My favorite thing about the laptop is its thinness, as well as the great balance between price/performance. Great choice of CPU and GPU by ASUS.

My favorite thing about this laptop is the "Aluminium Finish" and the "IPS Display".

I like the ips panel the most

I like the red detailing and gaming capabilities.

I really like the mat IPS display, looking from the review it only had very little color shift and its even usable outside 

My favorite thing about this notebook is that it has an aluminium body and looks good.

I think it looks really clean. The aluminum wrist rest is also a nice touch, probably my favorite thing.

the aluminium top!

My Rig:

Case: Cooler Master CM II 690 Advanced USB3; Motherboard: Asus P8z77-v; Processor: i5 3550 3.3 GHz - 3.7GHz, oc @ 3.9-4.1 GHz; Graphic cards: two XFX 7850 black edition oc @ 1 GHz; 

Ram: Corsair Vengance Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL8; Heatsink: Noctua NH-U9B; Power supply: Corsair HX750 W 80 Plus Gold; Storage: SSD Vertex 3 120 GB +2 HDD Wester Digital 1 TB

Wow, I really like the matt finish of the notebook, i wouldnt mind to use it in public even1

I love it's look and all other features benefit gaming like the CPU, GPU. This is a really great Note Book.

The ROG illuminated branding on the lid ;-P!

I love the design, and the fact that it would crap on my crappy pc

my favourite thing is the IPS display and oh yeah... the speakers

The non glossiness of the screen bezel is my favourite part. I hate when gaming grade laptops have a non glossy screen but the manufacturer puts that cheap plastic crap around the sides. Also I guess you could say the red backlit keyboard is the tits. 

The overall specs of the laptop will be my second favorite thing if those signatures doesn't count as my favorite  :)

i would have to say the overall look of the product is amazing. But ofc the performance is not a downgrade ;)

My favourite feature is the 1080p IPS display. Most laptops I've used all have pretty damn terrible displays, and that's coming from someone who works in a tech store. 

Case: NZXT H440 Black & Red | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K OC'd 4.2GHz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz (was a 16GB kit :c) | Storage: 1x 240GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1x 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 2TB 7200RPM drive | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooler: Corsair H100i | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10 Preview
Primaries: HTC One M8 16GB Gunmetal Grey, iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey| Secondaries: iPhone 5 16GB white, Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue 16GB
Primary laptop: MacBook Air mid 2013 base model | Other devices: iPad mini 32GB wifi Space Grey

I really like that red stripe, and the aluminium finish!

CPU: i5 4670k MB: Gigabyte Z97x UD3H  Ram: 4*4 Gb Hyperx Fury  GPU: Asus RoG GTX 1070 Case: Corsair Carbide Spec01 Storage: 2TB HDD/120gb Samsung 840
PSU: EVGA Supernova Nex 750w Display: Benq GL2460HM CPU Cooling: Corsar H105 2*SP120