ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Definetly the IPS panel as on a labtop you're always at odd viewing angles .... Fingers crossed that I win it would save me lots of money as I need a labtof in about 3-4 months for college

The thing I like most about this notebook is the power-to-form-factor-balance asus has gone with. (and of course the fact, that it was used by linus and slick AND set a world record:)) I hope thats it for signing in for the giveaway!

My favorite component of the laptop is the IPS Display, and aside from that, the above average speakers, keyboard, build quality, and form factor. Cheers guys! :)

PC Master Race, Audiophile, big AMD fan. I love PC gaming and PC audio :)

What I like about the laptop, is not only the performance, but the back-lit keyboard and the aluminum finish.

I like the good looks on this laptop. its reasonably thin, nice specs, the red color looks good, and all those signatures of all those people. its awesome.

I like the good looks on this laptop. its reasonably thin, nice specs, the red color looks good, and all those signatures of all those people. its awesome.

I like that sexy red/black theme they keep using for RoG gear, it's particularly well done in this model.

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

I love the red and black aesthetics- the best color scheme! 

Main Rig:

Spoiler

AMD FX 8320 @4.5Ghz  8GB Corsair Vengeance LP Blu 1600Mhz Sapphire Vapor X HD 7950 3GB 120GB Samsung 840 Evo  Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 

Corsair 600T Graphite Corsair H80i Corsair CX600 2x LG 24 inch LED @1080p Logitech G700s CM Quickfire TK (Brown)

Home Server:

Spoiler

A4 6300 @3.7Ghz 5GB Kingston/Crucial DDR3 1600Mhz 1TB WD Green 2TB Seagate Barracuda

500GB WD Blue 2x Gigabit NIC Antec 300 OCZ 500w PSU Gigabyte F2A68HM-HD2 R1.1

My favorite thing has to be the aluminium wrist rest.  To me plastic ones just feel way too cheap, but that's my opinion. 

I love the all the performance it packs, it's pretty slim for the specs if you think about it. Nicely priced too, I'd love to have it.

I like the looks of the laptop, Especially the brushed aluminum finish on the back

i like the signature "I cant feel my legs" hahaha xD (and the specs arent bad c: xD)

I love the look of the laptop. I can't stand the usual ROG craziness and this looks a lot more serious. I wouldn't be embarrassed, for example, to use this in a professional environment. 

I like how this notebook looks and add to that the signatures of my favorite youtubers then BAM!

I love the fact that it is smaller then other gaming laptops, but can still compete with them...

I love the all the performance it packs, it's pretty slim for the specs if you think about it. Nicely priced too, I'd love to have it.

I love the fact that it is smaller then other gaming laptops, but can still compete with them...

my own personal favourite has to be the IPS display.

and the base of the Notebook is pretty sweet

Be the broken or the breaker. Be the giver or the undertaker. Unlock and open the door. Be the healer or the faker.

I really like the red backlit keyboard, as well as the IPS display.

That red edge makes the notebook super sexy. I'm a huge fan of brushed aluminum and matte screens as well. It seems like the perfect notebook for me as far as the build goes.

My fav part is the IPS display! laptops should only come with it! whats the point with TN on a moveable screen?