ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the form factor, i like the red backlit keyboard, and i like the matte display!!!

Aluminium build material is very nice, and the thinness is also very pleasing :)

I like the su woofer detail, last asus gamer laptops was with a internal subwoofer, this can save some baterry

I can't feel my legs xD and it's just an all around good notebook not too powerfull to always be plugged in but still has some left over horse power for gaming

I like the stylization and the robust build quality the most.

This Notebook seems to built pretty well with an IPS Display and DVD Drive. I think love the aluminium build looks amazing :D

I absolutely love the fact that they've done away with the old screen!

I love the new keyboard design, it metallic finish and it's performance. ASUS always do a good job producing product for the gamers. Hopefully I get a chance to experience this bad boy ^^ goodluck to everyone!! Thanks Linus for the give away!!

My favorite thing about the G550jk would definitely have to be it's size. The one thing about a desktop replacement laptop is that they are built to pack a lot of power, but the problem with that is it gets hard to carry around and just simply isn't practical to use without it being plugged into a wall at a table. To have the ability to game regardless of where you are, on a mountain, on a plane, on the street; without being much of a struggle yet still pack enough power to run your favorite games really is the best of both worlds. Sure you aren't getting top of the line ultra settings HD+ gaming, but you do get to play games where ever you see fit. The G550jk is a desktop companion, a LAN party machine and an everyday laptop suitable to the needs of someone who is both a gamer and a traveler.

Cpt.Doom Reporting in!

I love the simplicity of the computer and how it is overall a strong and reliable system. The signatures also add some extra swagger to it ;)

I like that is has no problems with overheating - very important for a gaming laptop.

I must say that the speakers and the signatures are the best thing about the jk :)

I love how minimal it is, compared to a lot of other gaming laptops. Not too flashy, but still sexy.

The aluminium build on it looks fantastic, plus the backlighting on the keys... AWW, so amazing! :D

this must be nice to use when your outside 

I really like the design and the keyboard.  Btw the laptop won a worldwide record so its really awesome.

My favourite thing about the laptop is that it has a bunch of signatures from people who got really high on a mountain.

My favorite things about this laptop definitely has to be the finish. That thing looks sexy! Those signatures on the back of that one dont look too bad either ;)

the specifications so awesome

The best thing in the G550JK is the IPS screen which makes gaming a better experience and giving accurate colors.

The best thing in the G550JK is the IPS screen which makes gaming a better experience and also gives accurate colors.