ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like that it's a very powerful computer bur it's 1.1 inches.

The power behind it is enough to play Doom IN HD. The back lit keyboard is awesome to - oh and those badges :D

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

I love that there is a Very reasonable based gpu GTX 850M Maxwell

My favorite thing about the G550JK is the fact that you guys took it to the top of a mountain! And that's freaking amazing. It also looks really nice to top it off.

I like the form factor, gaming on the go, being able to carry it around easily and still play the games I like.

I like the nice color scheme and that the screen is an IPS panel.

Weirdly, the gpu. Really, just think. Are you really going to use a laptop for ultimate 100FPS Gaming in Crysis 3 or Watch Dogs, or are you going to play some games that are fun, but nit the most demanding (Even if its a big name title at medium settings :P). Its just common sense.

My favourite part of the laptop is the red keyboard. I can never find a red keyboard in stock anywhere, let alone on a laptop. :)

My favourite part of the laptop is the red keyboard. I can never find a red keyboard in stock anywhere, let alone on a laptop. :)

Does anyone know how thick it is I can't find it anywhere?

I love the sexy red trim and beautiful aluminum. All around a great looking computer inside and out.

I would like to win. 

The things I like about this laptop is the design because its looks stunning. Also the headsphone and microphone jack since I can't find them in new laptops now days. Another would be audio, display and the red keyboard and red backlight because thats uniqune on a laptop.  :D  B)  :ph34r:

Gotta be that battery. Build material, the latest specs, hi-res display all have to take a backseat if i can't use the friggin thing for more than 30 mins. 

Congrats on the World Record LAN btw!!

I love how they put the powerhouse performance CPU & next gen GPU for perfomance. especially the GPU part. Plus i like the sleek design (brushed aluminum) & form factor , Plus 4 audio Speaker? Nice one Asus!

Details separate people.

i like that sexy keyboard & those signatures!

I really like the aluminium build and the red led key light!

My favourite thing about the G550JK is the IPS display, that is apart from the awesome signatures.

My favorite thing about this notebook would have to be a two way tie between the gpu and speakers. I realize the 850m isn't the greatest gpu in the world, but it would work for exactly what I would want it to and that is for steamos. I would put steamos on this laptop to stream games anywhere in my house, so the power of the gpu doesn't really matter to much to me. Also it's hard to find decent speakers in a laptop, so I find it amazing that they have 4 speakers and an included sub. 

I really dig the design, its black, low profile design really says, "WATCH OUT! I'm a ninja!"

and of course, it have an IPS display, plus it handles temperature quite good.

I love the use of Nvidia Optimus in this notebook.

I have used older Asus laptops in the past and while they perform favorably in gaming scenarios their achilles heel is always battery life. I had used a laptop that struggled to live for an hour and a half on a new battery.

Three hours is a much more respectable period for the battery to last; it adds the functionality of travel to the machine.

Really hoping to score this fine piece! 

It's been said already, but seriously the signatures make it so much more worth while <3

The thing I really like is that the backlit keys have different brightness levels incase you're going to be doing late-night gaming :P