ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The IPS screen is the my favourite aspect of this notebook....and it's pretty :)

Really my favorite thing is the fact that the mousepad apparently rejects accidental contact, since that accidental contact is a big pet peeve of mine with my current laptop.

Also the fact that it has above average audio and of course, the specs, which I do not believe I heard mentioned on the video but I did look them up myself.

The back lit keyboard by far. looks so sweet.

What i really like about the ASUS G550 JK is that aluminium it s made of , and those sexy signatures on the bottom as well

I really appreciated him explaining how the color change issues have been fixed as that was a profound issue in early asus models. Great review

IPS panel is my favorite thing. I'll never go back to TN.

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is the fact that it uses an IPS panel rather than a TN panel.

The led backlit keyboard looks pretty cool, and it must have good sound with the 4 speakers.

My favourite feature on this nnotebook is the IPS display. That's one heck of colour accuracy

i love it because its asus :D love asus products and the speakers :)

I really like the finish and the red accents! Plus, it'd be a great replacement for my useless netbook. lol 

I love the red accents, it contrasts with the brushed aluminum build, and the red back-lit keyboard ties it together

I love the quality and the ASUS name and my favorite thing is the fact of upgrade ability in ram

favourite thing is the signatures since it would be so rare to get those in new zealand

and the red backlit chicklet (Sorry if i spelt it wrong) keyboard the red just looks amazing on the laptop

Definately the form factor and it's looks! The hardware doesn't hurt either ;)

Has to be the display my 720p laptop sucks plus the brushed aluminum looks amazing.

This honestly looks like a beautiful laptop. Probably the thing that sticks out the most to me is the red lights behind the keys. I love the colour red. I know I know, Of all the features in this notebook I pick something as mundane as red lights.  

I really love the specs of this computer and the matte finish (top of the laptop) and the signed signatures from the LAN party! <3 ~:)

"Hey guys I'm on a mountain!" (Wan show reference. Also on the notebook. Hehe)

Dat cpu doh!

Its really nice because its Asus and you know its good when its Asus :P

I love the slick black finish the laptop has and the matted screen. I also love how you can change the laptops ram to 16gb instead of having it stay to 8gb. Overall, i love this laptop.

What I really liked about this laptop is the design and not ditching the ethernet port nor the DVD drive. The illuminated keyboard is also a +, and the performance of the thing is just enough for me.

I was a big fan of the chiclet keyboard (because one of my biggest peeves with gaming on a laptop is hitting two keys at a time) and the red color back light added to the aesthetics of it.

This is a really nice laptop .. What I like about it is the red line since it fits the ROG Theme & The signature of y'all From HighLANder

This is a really nice laptop .. What I like about it is the red line since it fits the ROG Theme & The signature of y'all From HighLANder