I'm not sure where i can place a radiator.

Ok so I have a Thermaltake Chaser Series Chaser MK-I (VN300M1W2N) Black SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case and I'm wanting to do liquid cooling but I'm not sure where i can put one or two radiators. Do I need a different case?

According to newegg it is liquid cool ready, whatever that means. I'm assuming there is radiator support either on the top or the front of the case. But it doesn't say what size can fit in it so you'd have to find a spot and measure.

Edit- It says the top can support 2 140mm or 2 120mm fans, so I'm assuming a 280mm or a 240mm radiator would fit there and on the front supports two 120mm fans so a 240mm radiator would fit there.

@Zhihenth

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Ok so I have a Thermaltake Chaser Series Chaser MK-I (VN300M1W2N) Black SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case and I'm wanting to do liquid cooling but I'm not sure where i can put one or two radiators. Do I need a different case?

Checked their website for you. Basically the fan setup tells you what kind of rads can go in there. 240 or 280 in top and a 240 in the front would be a good way to go. Pretty crappy for a 'liquid cooling ready' case.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Would it be worth it to get a different case like a Phanteks Phanteks Enthoo Series or what are some other cases that would be good?

Would it be worth it to get a different case like a Phanteks Phanteks Enthoo Series or what are some other cases that would be good?

The Phanteks Enthoo series cases are great cases, wether it is worth it is completely up to you. Do you like the cases? If so, it probably is.

Case: Corsair Carbide 300R CPU: Intel i7 2600k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo w. 2x Cooler Master Blade Master 120mm Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX670 SSD: 256GB Samsung 830 HDD: Random WD 500GB (It's old) PSU: Corsair Professional Series Gold AX750

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 w. 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial in pull Mobo: ASUS Maximus VII Hero RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 MHz GPU: ASUS GTX780 DCUII SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo HDD: WD Green 3TB PSU: Corsair AX860i

Monitor: BenQ 24" XL2410T Keyboard: Logitech G19 Mouse: Logitech G500 Speakers: Logitech Z-5500 Digital Headphones: Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro

design-0.jpg

From ThermalTake.

Doesn't look like the front can fit a radiator, unless the 3.5" bays are removable.

Depends on how crazy you want to get with the rads. The Enthoo series is great and has awesome rad support, but I personally don't like the outside. I'm currently looking at getting a 750D but the front airflow sucks so you would have to mod it and make a mesh cover, use spacers to offset the cover or make holes in the front panel if you want good airflow. Corsair 450D for a mid tower WC build or the 540 Air? 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.