LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite part of the LG G3 , is that my TV has 3 times less pixeles than the G3

My favourite part of the LG G3 , is that my TV has 3 times less pixeles than the G3

I like how they didnt stretch the phone up but sideways so the size is the same as htc one m8 and samsung s5 even though g3 has a bigger screen

CASE: Thermaltake Commander MS-I | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 @ 3.16 GHz @ stock cooler | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte P31-ES3G | GPU: Gigabyte Amd Radeon HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 | PSU: Blueberry 550W | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB

Loving those slim bezels and really crisp display on these g3s. 

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I love that the buttons are mounted on the back, i always mess up when i use a smartphone, because of the volume buttons :)

the best thing is the screen to body ratio, even though it is too wide for your hands, but for someone who uses two phones, one for work (blackberry ...ughh) and a personal device (s3 ....getting old) mostly for browsing/games/videos... this it perfect to keep in the pockets/bag

The Quad-HD display is awesome and the camera focusing is one of the best i've ever seen!

10/10 to this phone, great job by LG! Keep it up!

I like the risk that LG is taking with their new feature of having the control buttons situated at the back of the phone which is a plus for me since I have situations where in my phone would just suddenly turn off because of the side buttons and the advantage of having a slimmer bezel that would all the more have it's appeal to me. Plus! Don't forget the 1440 display which is quite exciting to experience.

what i like about it, is the removable battery, and the fast auto-focus!

Improved soft pleasant appearance, including the design, of the main screen and the camera is good  not bad  :D

HOT HOT HOT it's a beautiful phone I absolutely want one!! 

I love the code without numbers displayed to enter the phone, look pretty freaking nice

I Like The LG G3 it has a great camera, a brilliantly sharp display, a snappy quad-core processor, and a flat UI that makes Android 4.4 look good.

The best thing about it, for me, is the huge resolution. I really liked how you can customize the bottom buttons.

Favorite part is the back buttons

Want it for the display and multitask features

NEED IT! I'm a fan of the simple design they choosed

My favorite part is how it has such a clean build going on. Minimal buttons, maximum screen.

thanks for the giveaway linus. My favorite part is without a doubt the 534PPI and 3000mAh battery