LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the look of the slim bezel, I'm quite the fan of anything so long as it has a slim bezel.

I like the G3 for its laser auto focus and screen res is great because then I will be ready for the up and coming 1440p content soon to come to mobile devices.

"Of course, its trash," Luke, 2014

My fav is that high res 2560x1440 display. Yes it may not be useful now, but it will in the future and it's just a nice feature to try out now.

I LOVE THIS PHONE BECAUSE OF ITS PERFORMANCE 

My favourite part of the g3 would have to be (fro what i can see in the video) its design with a skin body and cool look

My favourite part of the G3 is the display. That gorgeous 1440p screen!! And the phone looks so good!

My favourite thing about this phone is dat resolution. It's higher than my main desktop display.

- Zack

I have to admit 1440p display on a smartphone is amazing! That being said, I like the fact that you can have a split screen so you can post to Facebook while watching YouTube.

my favourite part about this phone is the 2560x1440 resolution on 5.5 inch display. 534 ppi ! it's a wow ! and it's design too, so sleek and elegant with it's slim bezel.

I like most the position of the lock and volume buttons !!! keep up your great work guys :)

LG G3 This is Amazing looking phone, Tech-Spec is coolest, that 5.5"-1440 screen & metallic body is great... i would love to get hands on this wonderful LG-G3.

The review gave me just enough information for me to decide if I want this LG G3. Thank you so much! Absolutely love and want it! I really love the knock code as well, what a unique way to on the screen! And also the design - it is freaking gorgeous I have to admit!

The review gave me just enough information for me to decide if I want this LG G3. Thank you so much! Absolutely love and want it! I really love the knock code as well, what a unique way to on the screen! And also the design - it is freaking gorgeous I have to admit!

What I like most about the LG G3 is that 5.5 inch screen they slapped onto it.

The great resolution along with the ability to customise a lot, to make during the phone a lot more comfortable right out of the box.

The great resolution along with the ability to customise a lot, to make during the phone a lot more comfortable right out of the box.

Love the design of LG G3 :D 
LG G2 was my dream phone, now I switch it to LG G3 :D 
Outstanding screen resolution.