Jump to content

Bad antiliasing in every game

Kekenny

Hey, i've been noticing a really poor anti aliasing in the past few months in every game i play. Probably it was here before but i didn't really notice since i was playing the games in lower settings and was expecting that, but I replaced every part but the gpu and now i notice this issue in every single game i play. I already tried to resinstall my gpu drivers with ddu and reinserted my gpu and nothing solved it.
My pc specs are:
R5 5600X
RX6600X

ram 32gb 

https://imgur.com/a/9nNwy3j

aa1.png

aa2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don’t have FSR/upscaling enabled in these games right? These look awful lot like typical FSR aliasing.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

You don’t have FSR/upscaling enabled in these games right? These look awful lot like typical FSR aliasing.

No, i don't 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Where you using a radeon gpu before as well?

 

Open the Adrenal software and make sure that AA is set to application, i forgot which tab it is located in and im not close to my pc but it wouldn't be hard to find. 

 

And make sure dynamic resolution (Radeon Boost) is off because i had similar issues, it works by reducing the game res while your moving so the image would look shimmery and pixelated, again I've forgotten which tab it is in but it wouldn't be hard to find.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Blazepoint5 said:

Where you using a radeon gpu before as well?

 

Open the Adrenal software and make sure that AA is set to application, i forgot which tab it is located in and im not close to my pc but it wouldn't be hard to find. 

 

And make sure dynamic resolution is off because i had similar issues, it works by reducing the game res while your moving so the image would look shimmery and pixelated, again I've forgotten which tab it is in but it wouldn't be hard to find.

yes, i am. Both are off and were at the time i took the printscreens. Im using the default preset which has everything off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well odd if it's not through driver settings or fsr, upscale settings. Maybe it was like so before, some games don't offer good AA though. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doobeedoo said:

Well odd if it's not through driver settings or fsr, upscale settings. Maybe it was like so before, some games don't offer good AA though. 

It probably was, but i didnt really cares since i played the games in lower settimgs. And i notice this issue in every single game, and when i see footage of those games, they don't look like that. Im afraid that this gpu is probably faulty. I'll try to use another monitor, maybe that's the issue. If not I think i'll have to get a new gpu since this is starting to get on my nerves because sometimes is really annoying 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kekenny said:

It probably was, but i didnt really cares since i played the games in lower settimgs. And i notice this issue in every single game, and when i see footage of those games, they don't look like that. Im afraid that this gpu is probably faulty. I'll try to use another monitor, maybe that's the issue. If not I think i'll have to get a new gpu since this is starting to get on my nerves because sometimes is really annoying 

Strange indeed. Double check that render resolution is 1.0 or 1:1 some games auto lower it for whatever reason. If resolution is like monitors and driver settings are default, can check monitor cable and reseat the card. Can't think of anything else.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

Strange indeed. Double check that render resolution is 1.0 or 1:1 some games auto lower it for whatever reason. If resolution is like monitors and driver settings are default, can check monitor cable and reseat the card. Can't think of anything else.

I already tried a different cable, the only things left are other monitor and gpu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you running at native resolution or stretching?

I have a 4K monitor and I tend to run games at 1440p and 1080p. 1080p fullscreen on a 32-inch 4K screen is a jagged mess when anti-aliasing is turned off.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Are you running at native resolution or stretching?

I have a 4K monitor and I tend to run games at 1440p and 1080p. 1080p fullscreen on a 32-inch 4K screen is a jagged mess when anti-aliasing is turned off.

It's a 1080p 24" monitor and im playing at that resolution

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for your information, none of this looks like an aliasing problem. 

 

Run Firestrike benchmark (free demo on steam) and post a link to the results please.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

 

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×