LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

replaceable battery is a good improvement from g2 ...

The 538 PPi screen , the knock code unlock method and the grandpa mode (  :P ) are the best features of LG G3!

My favourite thing about the G3 would be the great brushed aluminium look and the buttons, I always find it inconvenient to reach for the powerbutton or the volume rocker, so this design might improve on that matter...

Also, the battery capacity is double that of my current LG Optimus 2x (LGs 3 year old flagship), so I´d love to get to play with this and see how much longer the battery will last!

I love the look of this phone and the smart idea of putting the buttons on the back :) 

I really like the general design of the phone, and especially the customizable home buttons.. that right there is the shit!

I use a Samsung Galaxy S3 right now, and as much as i love my phone, i accidentally hit the back button ALL THE FREAKING TIME. If at least i was hitting something that didn't go close apps or went back a page, it would be okay, and the way i see it, you can choose for your self with the LG.

- Esben

My favourite part is the placement of the buttons on the back because on a lot of the phones like the Sony Xperia z 1 & 2 the buttons can get in the way :D

Favourite part is the resizeable keyboard and PC MASTER RACE!  :lol:

My favourite part is the placement of the buttons on the back because on a lot of the phones like the Sony Xperia z 1 & 2 the buttons can get in the way :D

I like that the buttons are on the back so when I watch videos I won't accidently lock it like my s4.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

THE POWER AND THE SCREEN

i really love the slightly curved back and looks

Love the screen size and the shape of it, side buttons are a pain in the ass so this should be good.

My fav thing about this is the un believable screen size and the amazing quality

Thing i like about it is that it has that amazing screen

I LOVE THIS PHONE BECAUSE OF ITS PERFORMANCE 

Favourite feature has to be that outstanding 1440p screen!

I LOVE THIS PHONE BECAUSE OF ITS PERFORMANCE 

Really like that high PPI and resolution.

I like that screen 1440p on a phone is pretty amazing

For my opinion the best thing on this phone is that i can't accidently turn down the volume while hearing music :D

the processor and ram and some of the cool tweaks you can perform 

Definitely my favorite thing about G3 is display! I think Circle case is awesome, looks nice and it’s usefull. Also I think laser autofocus and dual window are awesome too.

The LG does not sell its phones in Bangladesh. So even if I tried to get one, i wont be able to. I love the slim and compact design with that high ppi display. I would very much like to own one.

Ok...so here it goes, before time runs out on the "Giveaway". I saw the email for the LG G3 video in my INBOX, and said, "hMMM!!???" I quickly clicked over to the site and watched the vid. I was a bit "wow'ed" by the many features the phone brought to the table. MIND YOU, this is coming from a guy who STILL uses a 5yr old LG 800. (.../waits for the laughter to start pouring in)....ANYWAYZ, dispite the comments of Linus(which I value GREATLY), he gave a THOROUGH analysis of the product and what I would be highly interested in. Tho, I do have to agree with towards the clarity of the screen not being as bright as the other phones, BUT, who cares(in MY case....remember....LG 800 user over here O.o!)!

The BIG REASON for ME, that I would luv to have this phone is, not only that I happen to like the modern LG products(..and I own quite a few), ...BUT for the simple reason of the comment that Linus made, "...the phone is a touch to WIDE for me to use." NOW, to put things in perspective, for ME, that is a HUGE PLUS, because I will have you know, that I am 6'4"in(195.5cm) tall, & 310lbs(140.6kg) and CAN "palm a basketball", meaning, I have big fingers! And such a product would suite ME, PERFECTLY! I've delayed on buying a new phone over the yrs for that VERY reason that many smartphones DO NOT accomidate ppl with large hands, and can cause "cramping of the thumb" over a long period of use. In my case, it feels like arthritis has set in, annnnddd, I'm NOT HAVING IT!...lol Anywayz, I hope I get a shot a winning this LG, cause it WOULD make my life SOOO much easier.

...and good luck to all!

Intel Core i7-4790k@4.8GHz / EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 4G(Eff.1530/8100MHz Core/Mem) / ASUS Maximus VII HERO / G.SKILL Trident-X Series DDR3-2400CL10D-16GTX / SAMSUNG 840 PRO Series 256GB SSD/OCZ Vector Series 128GB SSD/SEAGATE ST2000DM001 2TB HHD / XSPC RayStorm D5 Photon AX360 & EX240 WaterCooling Kit / EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W G2 / PHANTEKS Enthoo Pro / LG 34UM95@3440x1440p / Windows 8.1 / ISP 120mbps/10mbps