LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the design. I love the slim bezels and that there's no buttons on the front or sides.
The IR Blaster and Laser Auto Focus is also very useful and makes it stand out from other flagship phones.

My favourite part is the 5.5" screen! Definitely awesome!

I love the overall look of the phone, slim bezels, plastic back cover that looks great, just wish it was a tad smaller.

My favorite part is the Messaging pop up.  It would be awesome to be able to read and respond to messages from the same screen.  

My second favorite part is I am a Tmobile user and this phone would work with my network

My favourite part is the 5.5" screen! Definitely awesome!

Even thought most people chose the screen resolution, my favorite feature is the slim bezel. 1440p is a resolution that app/icon developers need to catch up to.

What i really like of this phone is the tiny bezels, no other phone has them.

My favorite would be the knock code. It's brilliant! And I really like those brushed aluminum looking finish. :)

What i really like of this phone is the tiny bezels, no other phone has them. 

the lazer focus on the camera seems pretty good

I love the massive screen, since i don't really like little phones and the laser camera

i really like the plastic back that looks like brushed metal.

My favorite thing about the G3 would definitely be the rear power and volume buttons.  I like innovation and I'm interested to see how well they work out.  I'm hoping to get a chance to own one to hopefully let the world know how I feel about it.  

Go LG!

My favorite thing about the G3 would definitely be the rear power and volume buttons.  I like innovation and I'm interested to see how well they work out.  I'm hoping to get a chance to own one to hopefully let the world know how I feel about it.  

Go LG!

Being a fan of HTC and SAMSUNG i want something different, something that will stand out in my opinion. And best of all something unique but at the same time will leave a great impression both myself and people that will see it. That screen and slim chassis is a sure winner. I want an LG G3!

My favourite thing about G3 is simply the word "huge" (PPI, Battery and screen size)

BTW great work and great channel. Keep up the good work.

My favorite part of the phone is the buttons on the back, and the size of the phone.

Well this is just crazy!!! But I would love the g3 because my g2 got stolen after 3 months of using it and that sucked as I loved the phone so this would be a worthy replacement!! When this got released I saw things like the screens resolution, the design (small bezels & large screen) and also the crazy high specs of the phone and I knew I needed one! But don't have the money right now so this is an opportunity for me to get the phone I love for free!!.. I'm not usually lucky but if I do get this it would be the best thing ever!!!. Cheers for doing this man! You & Lg are awesome!! ✌

Best part for me in practice would have to be the multi copy clipboard and the other very cool software tweaks.

In theory it would be the laser focus system but I have no idea how well it works.

I love the backing and the overall sleak looks of the G3. The screen definitely makes it too.

Mainboard ASUS Maximus VII Hero | CPU i5-4690K @ 4.7GHz | RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB | Storage Kingston V300 SSD 240GB & 120GB, WD Black 1TB HDD | GPU EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0

PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2 | Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 AX240 watercooling kit / additional 2 x 140mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Blue LED fans, 1 Cooler Master R4-L2R 120mm fan

That screen resolution tho! It has to be amazing! Hope I win :)

I really love the thin bezels of LG mobiles especially the G3 which is the best phone I ever tried, hope I have one :)

The clipboard and multi-window are pretty much my favorite features, while they've still kept the UI less horrible than Samsung's touchwiz. I wish there were reviews of the phone's battery life (US models of course) on the web.

Need to replace my (terrible battery) N4 but no clear winner :( 

Good luck folks!