LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Love the design and display of this! Hope I win :D

My favorite thing about the phone is the overall design. The brushed metallic aesthetics looks amazing in my opinion without sacrificing the lightweight and comfort of plastic. The front looks clean and simplistic which is a much wanted desire. The screen is really amazing with the thin bezels. And I also like the back mounted buttons along with the shortcuts that they offer.

Favorite thing is the 2560 x 1440 display

The front of the phone.. its just.. so nicee

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I'll say the hardware it self. That they were able to fit a 5.5 inch screen in to this phone. The phone is so sexy. Bezels are amazing. Oh and wireless charging ;)

My favourite thing is that its finally pushing for higher quality content on android devices, much like when retina on iphone was introduced, this should improve the quality of apps for us android users :) 

The thing that really brings this phone apart is the button placement. I just love the idea of button-less frame. 

My favourite part was.. how you complained about how big the screen size was :D

Don't think my previous post got posted.

So let's try this again. If I double posted then this is the post that ccounts I guess.

My favourite part of the phone is the way that they were able to fit a 5.5 inch screen in to this relatively small phone. The design and bezel are really sexy and good looking. Also wireless charging is awesome. :)

My favourite features are the 4k hd display, buttons on the back and lots of ui customization

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the screen size.

My favorite part of the G3 is the display!

My favorite feature is the screen, 5.5inch with 2560x1440, High-End specs, and the design  :rolleyes:.

I really like the display and the buttons on the back

What I like about the G3 is the processor BUT it's not as fast as they it was(kind of a pro and con on this one). Another thing I like about the G3 THE 5.5 SCREEN I MEAN THE PIXELS ON THAT SCREEN YEAAAHHH.

The G3 is better than the G2,and the LG Options Pro.Best LG Phone Currently out there. I just can't wait for the US carriers to get their hands on it.

I love  that stunning display plus the User Interface is simply beautiful a perfect match for that screen

Definitely fascinated as to how such a high PPI screen will look up close.  So yeah the high 1440p screen is my favourite feature.  Also if we can get 530ppi on a 5.5 inch display how come 28" monitor screens can only get up to about 157ppi (UHD)?

My favorite part is the 1440p screen, and the option to customize the locations of the bottom buttons !!!

Well that screen is pretty sweet.... but not sure if its worth the battery life sacrifice! :P