LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Slim bezels, clean design, 2560x1440 display.

^_^

I love the bezels but I think the resolution is (FOR NOW) too much for a phone. Like, you can't even watch YouTube in 1080p on mobile!

My favourite feature is the high level of customisation LG has standard compared to other android brands. With this customisability you can make personalising even better on this beautiful large screen, in particular, I love how you can customise the bottom touch buttons.

The first thing that I like about this phone is it's customizable. Unlike iPhone (which I'm using now) is unlikely to customize if it's not jailbroken. I don't care if the phone is slow when multitasking (which I usually don't). Unlike my iPhone, it's slow (even when not multitasking) because I'm jailbroken even though I have only 3 tweaks installed. I like this phone because it has all of the buttons on the back that can make selfie ing easier. Last but not least, LG G3 has 1440p display which makes me wanted to throw away my iPhone 4S but I wouldn't do it because I'm poor.

Hello, i would really want to win this.. the phone specs is mainly the reason most want it, amd thats why i do too, its quadhd display is very stunning and beatiful and i would love to see this in person and have it, amazing giveaway and have a great day

My favorite part about the phone was the fact that the side buttons are now at the back of the phone! Makes the phone look sexy and feel better in my opinion.

I love LG phones because they are the best cheapeast smartphones, way cheaper then Sammy. I need one.

Hello, i would really want to win this.. the phone specs is mainly the reason most want it, amd thats why i do too, its quadhd display is very stunning and beatiful and i would love to see this in person and have it, amazing giveaway and have a great day

I love the screen size and the ram. I got to have this phone.

My favorite feature of G3 is the clipboard with mutiple slots... Thats just awesome!

My favorite feature of G3 is the clipboard with mutiple slots... Thats just awesome!

My favorite part about this phone is it's Large Screen, Good for a video watcher like me.

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

For me the favorite thing about the LG G3 must be the fact it doesn't come with too much bloatware, as the smartphones from the Galaxy Series. I've owned a bunch of the latter and I was always disappointed with the unneeded software Samsung puts in its devices.

Of course you could always do better, but the LG G3 strikes a pretty good balance here.

My favourite feature is the position fo the power and volume buttons at the back

I like the big high resolution screen on this phone.

Awesome idea! I really like the software features of the new LG skin!

|Intel Core i5-760 3,9 Ghz| NVIDIA GTX465 1GB| 8GB DRR3-1600| 3+1+1TB HDD|

|Samsung 830 256GB SSD| Corsair 600D | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-U12P SE| Windows 7 x64|

<Please delete: double post, sorry>

|Intel Core i5-760 3,9 Ghz| NVIDIA GTX465 1GB| 8GB DRR3-1600| 3+1+1TB HDD|

|Samsung 830 256GB SSD| Corsair 600D | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-U12P SE| Windows 7 x64|

The thing i like the most is the Laser focus on the camera , i mean how sci-fi is that :D

The G3 has a screen with very tiny bezels...media consumption will be great and the software has been vastly improved than its predecessor....

I really like the laser focus because i love to take photos from the nature and things. Its the best inovation from G2 to G3. 

Well the fact that it's not an iPhone means i love the whole video, for the longest time i've had nothing but an iPhone (no hate, just want something new). But what I probably love the most about your review was the specs of the phone's camera, I like taking good photos and this would be perfect for me.

That 1440p screen has got to look incredible. I really want to see it in person!