LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

For me it would have to be an attractive yet removable backplate which means battery swapping and a microsd slot and wireless charging capabilities.

For me it would have to be an attractive yet removable backplate which means battery swapping and a microsd slot and wireless charging capabilities.

The 2560x1440 IPS screen, knock code and them thin bezels are my favourite parts of this phone!  :D

SPECS! | CPU: Intel i7 7700k @ 5.2GHz | Cooling: EK Fluid Gaming A240G| GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Founders Edition | RAM: GSKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200MHz | MOBO: ASUS Z270G ROG Strix | CASE: Corsair Obsidian 350D  | PSU: Corsair RM650 | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB NVMe, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB mSATA, Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Primary Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q | Keyboard: Logitech G810 | Mouse: Logitech G900 |
- - - - > FIRST BUILD LOG < 
- - - -

This would be awesome for my girlfriend as she's on a compatible carrier and needs a new phone :) she's in love with the screen and the back buttons as she's always mashing them on her Galaxy S2

I like the 1440p screen, buttons on the back and 3 GB of RAM!!! Also design is awesome  :D

I'm a big fan of the bezels and the overall physical design of the device. I want to try the phone out because I've been using an iPhone for quite some time and I think its time to get a taste of the other team. Help me out with that Linus? :)

I'm a big fan of the bezels and the overall physical design of the device. I want to try the phone out because I've been using an iPhone for quite some time and I think its time to get a taste of the other team. Help me out with that Linus? :)

I like the thin bezel. With a larger phone this makes a HUGE difference (pun intended).

Those sexy look design and display 2560 x 1440 pixels  :D

My favourite thing about the G3 in the review would be the skin/customisability. seriously that skin looks AMAZING. Also the back buttons are genius!  

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the extremely fast focus of the camera using the Laser Auto Focus.

Personally my favourite part of the LG g2 is the dual window mode. On my current iphone 4 (run over by a car and dropped in the toilet) it seems like most apps are to tiny and compact. On the g3 you comfortably use on window and add another for those situations where you need the added productivity. i also like the 3gb of ram!! 

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

My favorite feature from that amazing phone might just be the cpu and overall upgrade compared to my samsung galaxy discover that i have right now... single core, not even half a gigabyte of ram .. I'd be amazed just opening the freakin web browser on that phone :P

My favourite feature has GOT to be the 2160x1440 screen. My PC monitor isn't even running at that resolution!!!

The feature I like most about the LG G3 is the laser auto focus in the back.

My favourite feature has GOT to be the 2160x1440 screen. My PC monitor isn't even running at that resolution!!!

Love that the resolution is so high. Crazy to see such a high res on such a small display.

I enjoy the metal casing its awesome. Nothing worse that a cheap plastic backing.

Favorite part was defintely seeing that beauty of a camera in action!

The LG G3 so far looks like an interesting phone. My favorite feature so far would have to be the 3Gb of RAM. Not to long ago only 1 Gb and even 512MB of RAM were common on phones. Take for exxample my current HTC HD2. It shipped with windows Mobile 6.5 and Sense UI. Thanks to the greate people over at XDA-Developers, I am now able to run Android Kit Kat. 

Personally I would not be too worried about the phone working with my carrier. Why? I would probably make a radio dump for the people over at XDA-Developers and help in assisting making custom firmware or ROMs. Given that the cellular radio is usually limited by this firmware, I would't be overly concerned. 

Currently my carrier is Tmobile, so it should work out of the box, but where's the fun of flashing custome ROMS and firmware.

If I win 1 of the 25 you can count on the fact that the first thing I will do is try to install a custom ROM. ;)

I'm not saying the default ROM is bad, but I'm the type of person who likes to tinker with devices.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

The removable battery does it for me. Plus it looks good too.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the removable battery.

Phones with non-removable batteries should not be a thing.

Probably the pure power of the thing... Saying it's more powerful than a couple of my everyday PCs I run!  :P

Saying that, would love to actually try Android out more than I've been able to so far and really give it a run for its money!