LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

What i like about the LG G3 is the customization compared to other phones, also the screen size is another reason why the LG G3 is one of the best smartphones on the market. 

i love the resolution and the button layout. 

I love everything about this man :) I guess it's because I have the G2 and absolutely love it. I actually switched from a Note 3 and I don't miss it one bit. Anyway, would love to win one and do a nice little review :) 

Case: Corsair 350D | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Pro4-M | Ram: Patriot Viper Extreme 16GB 1866MHz | CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K | CPUC: Corsair H60 2013 | PSU: Antec TP-750 | SSD: Kingston Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | GPU: Sapphire HD7950 | Monitor: Asus PB279Q (4K) | Keyboard: Gigabyte Osmium Aivia - Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Logitech Performance MX

What I liked about the phone : Slim bezels and clean UI (better than the one G2 has)

What I liked about the review/video : The swiftkey shoutout and the inbox messages, had to pause to read but got a good chuckle out of it.

Thanks for the giveaway Linus and LG!

My favorite part is the laser focus. Why does no one else have this?

I love the resolution ) a good way to go for rdp

HA GURU

Amazing display!!! Lazer AF!!! the only thing that would make this phone better is for it to be in my hands.

I like the part with the PCMasterRace :D

Now that I have finally made an account, I'll start browsing the forums and see what's up.

I refuse to have a signature!

my favorite thing is that the buttons, its placed perfectly, because i've got a big hand so handling the phone that way wouldn't be a problem, and dat screen!!! very highres and for me, very good color reproduction :D

Dat bezel alongside the expandability options :D

I like the display, Laser Focus and the OS. I think that it's a great balance, just as Linus said! 

It'd be awesome if I would win one of the phones. 

Good luck everyone! :)

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

That amazing 1440p display and overall outlook of the phone + a really smart looking software ! :) 

Since I'm a photographer, this display! 

Good luck everyone!

I like the idea of the volume buttons on the back, and I always appreciate Nexus-style onscreen buttons.

It's good that you pointed out that better colour reproduction, contrast ratio etc. > more pigzelz.

I like the back of the phone! it seems like a good middle ground between metal and plastic backings!

My favourite part of the phone is the tv antenna.

The laser auto focus is the best I think!   :D

my favorite thing about the G3 is the back buttons and the neat look

The interesting thing about the G3 is that it packs a beautiful 2.5K 5.5 inches display and still be well handled because of its thin bezels (For Galaxy Note users). It has an OIS camera along with laser focus which no other smartphone has and can record in 4K  powered by a Snapdragon 801 processor. All of this makes the best package of a phone along with a huge 3000mAh battery. This phone definitely rocks! Although I would install Cyanogenmod 11 on it as soon as I get it (If I get it) . And last year LG mentioned that the G2 was the first smartphone to support 24bit/192kHz High-Res audio output which is very good upgrade and the G3 has it too.

That TV antenna is still funny though, that will definitely freak out people.

My favorite thing is obviously the thin bezzles on the awesome screen

I am super excited about the 2k display in union with the 4k shooting! Can't wait!